.03 DNBFORUM FESTIVAL 2009 COMPETITION

will be doing a X-Tinction Agenda and Cylon recordings podcast for next month so il post up links ect for some real minimal tech dub pressure... wink wink

Get me involved...another absolutly wicked idea, cant wait to get rollin.

Jump Up
Classics
Tech/neuro

the fact i hardly play tech neuro, neither do i play liquid. Jump up is the place for me

BRING DA NOISE!!!

Last edited:
Wicked Idea and layout! :not_worth

Yes this is my 500th post *i think* so think il go for :

1.Liquid
2.Neuro/Tech
3.Jump Up/Dancefloor ( I only have like 5 jump up songs lol but quite a few what you'd class as dancefloor)

If there are any more judge positions going then I'd definitely be up for this (y)

Massive respect for the obvious time and effort spent on all these comps

Fair play this looks like it's taken a while planning and all that!

Good luck judges and everyone, looks like you've got alot to do!!

Chloe that festival site map and stuff is awesome! Im not gonna enter another comp on here till i get some better monitors but im gonna be an active listener to all the mixes.
Also in the old school tent Gloxxy is gonna blow everyone out of the water. Ive seen that man do old school sets before and trust me heads are goin dowwwwwn!
(large)

Chloe that festival site map and stuff is awesome! Im not gonna enter another comp on here till i get some better monitors but im gonna be an active listener to all the mixes.
Also in the old school tent Gloxxy is gonna blow everyone out of the water. Ive seen that man do old school sets before and trust me heads are goin dowwwwwn!
(large)

OW.
you wanna be a judge??

Right im currently surrounded by colored post-its
trying to sort everyone in tents

it is proving to be quite difficult
BUT
i think i might allow some more people in the comp during the first round. :D

Still waiting to hear back from
textbook,riisu,noize,kemzino,fazer, Gordo,oblivion,mattix,$marty and a couple others.

Last edited:
Lookin really good , big ups to all involved. Have to stick to the newbs tent so I rekon i pick

1. Tech/Neuro
2. Jump/Dancefloor

Really lookin forward to this

Back
Top Bottom