Build your own DJ package?

ArguS

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
VIP Junglist
I remember being on a site where you could 'build your own dj package', as in select the decks you want, then choose the mixer, then add the headphones etc and it would give you a price for it all and include all the wires etc..
Anyone know where I can do that?
Or is it better to just buy the stuff I want individually?
Cheers

I wish someone would just do this for me its well annoyin!
Basically my current dj equipment is either broken, borrowed (and probably never gettin back) or sold..
I want some decent decks (not technics, their too expensive.. there has to be an alternative!), a 3 channel mixer, headphones and some sort of speakers (dont care how good they are they just need to make noise)..
But I cant decide what I want/need!
Help appreciated!

For the speakers check sumit like this out aswell (with amp)

http://www.htfr.com/more-info/MR166551

tbf i had that package and it was really good, just dont push that amp too much, mine died an hour or so into a house party and sounded whack after one particular dickhead kept pushing the gains on the mixer, but for just bedroom use its pukka.

also i had a pair of stanton t6os which for starter cheap decks i wud say are the best in that price, but after borrowing a pair of techies for a month i wish i had just saved up tbh.

but yeah obviously its a BIG price difference, and the extra time mixing on cheaper decks will improve ur skills, so swings and round abouts.

Last edited:
the t60's in that package aren't great man, in 6 months/a year you'll be upgrading again... if you're gonna go stanton then really the t120s or the str8 150s are the only decent option

I think thats fine bro, thing is people will always go on bout technics.. they are the best but if you got a set up like this and are mixin on them then things can only get better, I was mixin for years without technics and did me no harm so you man get mixin imo : )

Why buy cheap decks that will lose their value, when you can buy second hand Technics that will keep their value and last for ever? Not to mention that Technics are used in pretty much every night club in the world.

I remember being on a site where you could 'build your own dj package', as in select the decks you want, then choose the mixer, then add the headphones etc and it would give you a price for it all and include all the wires etc..
Anyone know where I can do that?
Or is it better to just buy the stuff I want individually?
Cheers

http://www.djkit.co.uk/package.php?id=PKG-273-312&cat=416

arguably the best 2 deck set in the world right there

if ur gonna buy urself some equipment, dont cut corners by saving money, if u buy the cheap stuff ur gonna need to replace it sooner than u think which will cost u more in the long run! sadly i speak from experience and a loft full of cheap mixers, speakers and carts!

Secondhand technics will just keep on runnin man so prob the better option,

couldnt see the link for some reason dude

Back
Top Bottom