Which MIDI controller keyboard?

chromey

a.k.a Impact
VIP Junglist
Finally, I have a little bit of moolah to spend on a keyboard.

Any suggestions, for both 25 and 49key version if you please?
Let the ebay lurking commence!

Defintaly the axiom 49. 25 is to small and the 61 is too big, i have onlt found one song which i needed 61 keys for and that is what you have transposing for :P The axiom gives you a lot more features than the oxygen, although the oxygen is better for reason. The Axiom is also great for non production, say digital djing using ableton live. Use the modulation wheel as the cross fader and the apds as all the different songs! Not great but it works well if u cant afford decks :P

I'm using the Novation Remote 37SL Ltd Edition version - with Automap. Its the dogs cunt!

Each dial syncs up to your sequencer & plug ins automatically so your hands on...

sl37_ltd.jpg

I use the M-Audio Axiom 25 and some of the korg nanos. I like to keep it compact. Real value for the $$$$$

I use the M-Audio Axiom 25 and some of the korg nanos. I like to keep it compact. Real value for the $$$$$

that's exactly how i roll as well^^and im thinkin of getting the nanokey now. besides, there's octave buttons on the axiom25, so unless you're going to play chords n a melody w/ both hands, 25 keys is enough. just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom