The Knights Of The Sound Table - Crook b2b Dexcell

344dox4.gif

Dizzee heard the mix and couldnt control himself.

He was angry at the security guard infront cause she was not listenin to the mix properly had to belt her one in the face, unfortunately for him he miss judged an nose dived. A sacrifice for dexcell.....dizzee we salute you! :not_worth

utterlly utterlly banging boys!

one thing - where can I get m a copy of that Cal:Kon - Set You Free tune? I cant find it anywhere and its sick sick sick.

I have to have it - where do I queue, who do I pay? I'll kill anyone or die tryin for this tune. My kingdom for a 320 !

Last edited:

one thing - where can I get m a copy of that Cal:Kon - Set You Free tune? I cant find it anywhere and its sick sick sick.

I have to have it - where do I queue, who do I pay? I'll kill anyone or die tryin for this tune. My kingdom for a 320 !

loool maybe an this is a big maybe! If you pay smart 1million yen, its yours! He may demand a foot rub an perhaps a day of fanning him an feeding him giant strawberries, 'diego........sweaty!'

Last edited:
listened to this yesterday! it bangs like ron jeremy! few tunes on there i havent heard before aswell! which is always nice! cheers guys!

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=710219&ev=rb
:2thumbs:

listened to this yesterday! it bangs like ron jeremy! few tunes on there i havent heard before aswell! which is always nice! cheers guys!

Haha Safe Ted. Glad you liked it bro. Mammoth ups!

lol! Calyx and Kontrol. I should have known. I seem to instinctively love anything by Calyx. Anatomy is still my in 5 cd changer in the car and has been since like 07.

ta for that

lol! Calyx and Kontrol. I should have known. I seem to instinctively love anything by Calyx. Anatomy is still my in 5 cd changer in the car and has been since like 07.

ta for that

Yeah tune is wicked. Vocal goes very well with it. Nice one for listening!

Back
Top Bottom