Perspective,Spectrum,Nuttynyce & Libril live on Disfunktional tonight.......

Yorkshire Tony

VIP Junglist
4 hours of Drum & Bass tonight from the Disfunktional crew, all starting with Libril going live at 6pm followed by his Affliction partner Nuttynyce......Spectrum steps up at 9pm with Perspective finishing the nights entertainment at 10pm......

tune in guys and get in chat for live shout outs / requests....

hopefully see some of you tonight.

Tuesday
6-7pm - DJ LibriL (Drum & Bass)
7-8pm - Nuttynyce (Drum & Bass)

8-9pm - Halder (Hardstyle/Hardcore)
9-10pm - Spectrum (Drum & Bass)
10-11pm - Perspective (Drum & Bass)

11-12pm - Dj Jim (Trance/Prog House)

And they're all doin' a Pendulum tribute mix!!! Ay-oooohh!!! LOL..felt like throwin' in a bad joke for the day, heh...should be nice listenin'...won't catch the earlier mixes as I'll be out and about but will try to catch the others...

4 hours of Drum & Bass tonight from the Disfunktional crew, all starting with Libril going live at 6pm followed by his Affliction partner Nuttynyce......Spectrum steps up at 9pm with Perspective finishing the nights entertainment at 10pm......

tune in guys and get in chat for live shout outs / requests....

hopefully see some of you tonight.

Tuesday
6-7pm - DJ LibriL (Drum & Bass)
7-8pm - Nuttynyce (Drum & Bass)

8-9pm - Halder (Hardstyle/Hardcore)
9-10pm - Spectrum (Drum & Bass)
10-11pm - Perspective (Drum & Bass)

11-12pm - Dj Jim (Trance/Prog House)

Just listened to the DJ Libril & Laize mix...nice set from the fellas...Nuttynyce was killin' it was some nice soundz...gonna catch Spectrum & possibly Perspective later on..

Perspective, Libril , Nuttynyce and Spectrum live again tonight......... come on guys, show your support for DNBF Djs........ please also sign upto our forums.

;)

I want to try to AT LEAST catch Nuttynyce's set..he was killin' it last week! Hopefully will catch 'em all though tbh, as I don't really have anything planned for today to keep me from the computer much:D

Back
Top Bottom