Ed Rush & Optical - Voodoo?

Heraclitus

This is the tune they did w/ the female vocal samples @ the beginning and the classic warp records "i'm for real " sample... was a top clip on DOA as Ed & OP untitled dubplate" for many moons... I am wondering if this is going to be released..acquired it abroad... but wondering if it will get a proper release... this is the best thing they've done in years.

it took me several years to understand the initial virus sound... having gotten in on the more ferocious no u turn sounds... and the postmodern dub of virus eventually began to appeal to me... i do not believe that such will be the case for the populist, pedstrian stylee they are currently purveying... hence my interest in this "voodoo" track .. it's anomolous at best... and the only thing i've liked by a couple of former artcore heroes.

any info appreciated

eZ

j

Heraclitus said:
This is the tune they did w/ the female vocal samples @ the beginning and the classic warp records "i'm for real " sample... was a top clip on DOA as Ed & OP untitled dubplate" for many moons... I am wondering if this is going to be released..acquired it abroad... but wondering if it will get a proper release... this is the best thing they've done in years.

it took me several years to understand the initial virus sound... having gotten in on the more ferocious no u turn sounds... and the postmodern dub of virus eventually began to appeal to me... i do not believe that such will be the case for the populist, pedstrian stylee they are currently purveying... hence my interest in this "voodoo" track .. it's anomolous at best... and the only thing i've liked by a couple of former artcore heroes.

any info appreciated

eZ

j

interesting. So what does it sound like?

Back
Top Bottom