.02 DNBFORUM ALLSTARS COMP - ROUND1&2 MIXES

with that said
i didnt know it was 5 minutes longer...
um that is my bad, and i wont allow this again.
sorry saint, i realize this isnt fair.

with that said
i didnt know it was 5 minutes longer...
um that is my bad, and i wont allow this again.
sorry saint, i realize this isnt fair.

No worries mandem, just wanted to check it out.

All in the name of fun anyway.

um i pmed smarty a couple days ago but never got a reply.
dont know what else to say?

bet this is stressing the shit of chloe and the gang

everyone is allways too late,, or some one fucks something up

like i did

i feel for you xx

also wanted to give you all a little preview of the next competition, so you could have a little think about it already.
its a bit complex and completely different from the last 2, so keep that in mind.
Everything is not worked out yet, the twists still need to be added but this is the rough idea, This competition will also be longer than the last 2, as it is festival season and people will be away.

Since its festival season, Smarty and i wanted to have our own "DNBFORUM FESTIVAL competition", with five tents, 2 rounds and a prize of 20 quid voucher to chemical, a full myspace design by me (see my work here: http://www.myspace.com/gnarlyinkdesign) and vinyl release of Dexcell (if out by that time)

Tents aka first round:

.01 JUMPUP&DANCEFLOOR
.02 LIQUID
.03 NEURO&TECH
.04 ANTHEMS/CLASSICS
.05 NEW MEMBERS (500 POSTS OR LESS)

PYRAMID STAGE aka second round.
where the winners from each tent battle it out with a mix of each styles.

This wont be a first come, first served competition. We will pick from the list of people that are interested. We'd like to see the forum regulars on this one, in no particular order and not restricted to: Riisu, The foofs, Flicky, Noize, Kemzino, Fazer, Rocksteady, Scuba, Joey, Russla, Welsh, Ac, Gloxxy, Wellsy, Wobbie, Slick, Wizz, Saint and dj Oblivion

and members who have shown interest repeatedly, hazard135 and mrswine.

just wanted to give a heads up :D

Last edited:
don't mean to be a cunt but i was lookin through the tracklists an hasn't saint used a label (quarantine) that wasn't on the list available to choose from? i could be way off you may have added it in later but i don't remember seein it on the list

don't mean to be a cunt but i was lookin through the tracklists an hasn't saint used a label (quarantine) that wasn't on the list available to choose from? i could be way off you may have added it in later but i don't remember seein it on the list

your not being a cunt.
honestly i think i said that quarantine couldn't be used to controller.
but i cant be bothered to look thru all those pages just to check. Also i don't think i was clear enough with what labels to be used, so i guess thats my fault.
loads of people didn't follow rules unfortunately. :tut: they know who they are. Its fine for this competition, but it would be nice if everyone could read the rules a couple times before entering and making sure they have everything right when they do their mix, upload it and send it to me.

i know i sound really strict and stern and not fun at all. Its just a lot of work gets put into making sure everything is running smoothly from getting the mixes ( and tl ), then checking to see if they've been uploaded correctly AND to the right place with the right names and then sending them out to the judges, getting feedback from the judges, making sure thats alright.

Loads of people are putting their time and money, especially toejam (rich) donated 15 quid to the competitions. So please boys read the rules very carefully next time, make sure you understand everything, upload it to the right place and all that. Would make it so much easier for me and everyone.

Also, i want to say, everyone that has entered, seriously so impressed with all your mixes. Everyone that put effort and time into it, it shows and im really happy that you guys have helped make this into a success.

Anyone that wants to help, wants to enter, wants to do anything. Just let me know, doesnt matter who you are, anyone is welcome, especially the new members !

Back
Top Bottom