DJS REQUIRED

cheers bro, been running since 2006 and the people that founded it are from southamtpon on the south coast

easy mate... i live just the tother side of winch, but don't have access to any internet at home... would this be a major problem, i used to know andy who mc'd on your station and he mentioned a little set up at his gaf?

easy mate... i live just the tother side of winch, but don't have access to any internet at home... would this be a major problem, i used to know andy who mc'd on your station and he mentioned a little set up at his gaf?

eeez mate, andy who? we could possibly sort something

eeez mate, andy who? we could possibly sort something

hello mate... can't think of a last name, it escapes me? he has black hair and a bear if that helps? fuck it... i'll have to ask my sis, she went to school with him.

anyway, i might be able to use a mates set up and do a back to back with him and maybe even an mc or two? what times/days you got as i need to firm it up with him?

peace... pm me if ya wana take this further.

sorry for the late reply fam, richie im not sure who u are describing bro lol. did u have a look at the timetable? basically anything u dont see listed is free mate.

big up joey, debut show was sick bro!

Last edited:
i cant remember who he was now anyway... had a look at the times, as far as i could see no free slots after 7pm weekdays so thats me out cos i don't get back from work in time! cheers anyway, give us a shout if you want someone in an evening?

theres a few free mate but only after 10pm at the moment. there might be a 7-8 coming up aswel, any good bro?

Back
Top Bottom