Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    movement junglist Nutek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hampshire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    4,056
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    the "your latest vinyl purchases" thread

    forgive me if i'm wrong but should it not be in the "dj" forum?
    it annoys me every time i see it haha

  2. #2
    SB/Rev.S
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Malmo
    Posts
    2,059
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: the "your latest vinyl purchases" thread

    You don't have to be a DJ to buy vinyl...
    acid banana

  3. #3
    movement junglist Nutek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hampshire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    4,056
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: the "your latest vinyl purchases" thread

    very true

  4. #4
    Borf Borf™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Cardiff, not the Valleys
    Age
    25
    Posts
    9,603
    Thanks
    499
    Thanked 288 Times in 169 Posts

    Re: the "your latest vinyl purchases" thread

    I buy vinyl but I don't DJ

  5. #5
    Drum & Bass Forum Gumby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    6,207
    Thanks
    367
    Thanked 471 Times in 225 Posts

    Re: the "your latest vinyl purchases" thread

    glad we got that one sorted

  6. #6
    ແລ່ນມັງກອນ Catsel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    12,625
    Thanks
    681
    Thanked 928 Times in 597 Posts

    Re: the "your latest vinyl purchases" thread

    this is the best argument ever! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by logikz View Post
    now consider andrew. he is wearing airforce ones, as one can never actually be free, of chavdom. he has had those jeans since early 2004. the t-shirt shrank when his mum washed it, as it had spunk on the bottom and curry sauce up top. he is sporting his usual shaved head. but the cock, that is one hench cock you got there buddy. good for you. good for you.

  7. #7
    SkimoBeats RocksteadyUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Peckham
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,737
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked 84 Times in 49 Posts

    Re: the "your latest vinyl purchases" thread

    an arguement settled in 4 posts... BRILLIANT!!



    **WINNER OF KNOWLEDGE MAGAZINES BEST UNSIGNED ARTIST AUGUST 2011**
    ***VIEW RESULTS***

    LIKE SKIMO
    HEAR SKIMO
    FOLLOW SKIMO



    ---------------------


    https://soundcloud.com/skimobeats/skimo-beams



  8. #8
    (╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻ Controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hemel Hempstead
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,302
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 46 Times in 29 Posts

    Re: the "your latest vinyl purchases" thread

    Il tell you what annoys me everytime i see that thread:

    "Your Latest Vinyl Purchaces..."



  9. #9
    SERIAY. BoudiCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    your face.
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,936
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: the "your latest vinyl purchases" thread

    The real issue is that it should be made a sticky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumby View Post
    you're my favourite nut, boudi
    Quote Originally Posted by Fes View Post
    Curl = Female Beards Safety will verify

  10. #10
    Maverick Renegade ScottyEightSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Manchester
    Age
    28
    Posts
    12,024
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 158 Times in 99 Posts

    Re: the "your latest vinyl purchases" thread

    Nutek for a 16 year old you dont half moan


    Mobility Scooter Rental Dept.

  11. #11
    SB/Rev.S
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Malmo
    Posts
    2,059
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumb Up Re: the "your latest vinyl purchases" thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BoudiCat View Post
    The real issue is that it should be made a sticky.
    ^^^
    acid banana

  12. #12
    movement junglist Nutek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hampshire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    4,056
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: the "your latest vinyl purchases" thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sc0tty View Post
    Nutek for a 16 year old you dont half moan
    cut me a break man i'm going through puberty!

  13. #13
    Variation sam the dnb man's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Feltham
    Age
    22
    Posts
    9,725
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 196 Times in 112 Posts

    Re: the "your latest vinyl purchases" thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutek View Post
    cut me a break man i'm going through puberty!
    I can't wait till I start
    [CENTER]Go beyond the presets.

    Catch me on Twatter. Rarely. At at http://twitter.com/@SamVariation

    http://soundcloud.com/variation

    Quote Originally Posted by logikz View Post
    I COULD DO THAT IN A FKING NINTENDO. THIS THREAD IS SHIT.

  14. #14
    Drum & Bass Forum
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Taiyuan
    Posts
    517
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: the "your latest vinyl purchases" thread

    1 x Break - Resistance LP & CD Package, LP : Dont Look Down (Feat. Calyx & Teebee) / All Thats Left / Martyr (Feat. Spectrasoul) / Too Much / Salvage (Feat. Nico) / Slow Down (Feat. Dj Die) / Hold On Club Mix (Feat. Kyo) / Conference Call (Feat. Silent Witness & Survival) CD: Don’t Look Down (Feat. Calyx & Teebee) / Hold On Original Mix (Feat. Kyo) / All That’s Left / Scanner Dub (Feat. Kyo) / Martyr (Feat. Spectrasoul) / Too Much / Slow Down (Feat. Die) / Salvage (Feat. Nico) / Between the Lines (Feat. SP:MC) / Conference Call (Feat. Silent Witness & Survival) / Recycler / Heal Me / Time After Time / The Only Way / Hold On Club Mix (Feat. Kyo) / Everything Counts : Symmetry Recordings, SYMMLP002 - The First Pressing Of SYMMLP002 will contain 4 x 12” Vinyl in a full colour gatefold sleeve with SYMMCD002 CD shrink wrapped inside. (14199)
    @ GBP 18.72 each (+ 20% Tax)

    1 x Break, Here We Go / Soundwaves : Critical Music, CRIT062 (***Friday shipping for Monday delivery***) (15362)
    @ GBP 5.41 each (+ 20% Tax)

    1 x Amit, You Look Better Dead / Manic Minor : Exit, EXIT038 (***Friday shipping for Monday delivery***) (24767)
    @ GBP 6.30 each (+ 20% Tax)

    + Amit - 9 times with CD from discogs

  15. #15
    Bertie Drakes dirty breaks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    brirty deaks
    Posts
    4,903
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: the "your latest vinyl purchases" thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
    1 x Break - Resistance LP & CD Package, LP : Dont Look Down (Feat. Calyx & Teebee) / All Thats Left / Martyr (Feat. Spectrasoul) / Too Much / Salvage (Feat. Nico) / Slow Down (Feat. Dj Die) / Hold On Club Mix (Feat. Kyo) / Conference Call (Feat. Silent Witness & Survival) CD: Don’t Look Down (Feat. Calyx & Teebee) / Hold On Original Mix (Feat. Kyo) / All That’s Left / Scanner Dub (Feat. Kyo) / Martyr (Feat. Spectrasoul) / Too Much / Slow Down (Feat. Die) / Salvage (Feat. Nico) / Between the Lines (Feat. SP:MC) / Conference Call (Feat. Silent Witness & Survival) / Recycler / Heal Me / Time After Time / The Only Way / Hold On Club Mix (Feat. Kyo) / Everything Counts : Symmetry Recordings, SYMMLP002 - The First Pressing Of SYMMLP002 will contain 4 x 12” Vinyl in a full colour gatefold sleeve with SYMMCD002 CD shrink wrapped inside. (14199)
    @ GBP 18.72 each (+ 20% Tax)

    1 x Break, Here We Go / Soundwaves : Critical Music, CRIT062 (***Friday shipping for Monday delivery***) (15362)
    @ GBP 5.41 each (+ 20% Tax)

    1 x Amit, You Look Better Dead / Manic Minor : Exit, EXIT038 (***Friday shipping for Monday delivery***) (24767)
    @ GBP 6.30 each (+ 20% Tax)

    + Amit - 9 times with CD from discogs
    wrong thread bro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FRI 16 NOV - The Vinyl Touch, London
    By The Vinyl Touch in forum Advertisements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-10-2007, 16:45
  2. classic vinyl for sale
    By classictrax in forum Advertisements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19-09-2007, 10:27

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •