Alongside the 'Thanks' button...

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23164

should be a

"YOU DISGUST ME" button...

as a few times ive noticed bad posts.. which need peoples disgust...

:clown:

:not_worthSDM
:not_worthTripleM

That would be nice, but some people would thrive off that kind of attention, of gettin' more and more "you disgust me" hits...might encourage certain peeps on here even more in some ways...maybe they should set a limit and after so many "you disgust me" hits, it's auto ban, FOR LIFE, not come back in a bit and start all over with the same nonsense as I've already seen in my short time on these forums...

nah, we dont want this forum to get a negative vibe (although i do understand why we might occasionally want to use it) :D

but some people would thrive off that kind of attention, of gettin' more and more "you disgust me" hits......

.......... forum to get a negative vibe

this is true... would of been fun tho!

maybe 5 "You Disgust Me" hits gets you a week ban :P they it won't be so fun to getting them!

plus someone people are gunna get thanked, for a post they might be posting to annoy people.... lol

should be a button u can press like the disgust button that restricts the user to 1 post a day aha that wud be better, but make it like a set number of you disust me votes, if ya get me, then we get less shite from them people

NICE POINT MAN, I'LL TAKE INTO ACCOUNT WHAT YOU HAVE SAID, AND THANK YOU FOR POINTING THAT OUT

A post kitten picture button is what is needed. Maybe with a "LETS ALL JUST GET ALONG...
SuperStock_1439R-1012221.jpg

..you C@NTS"

Back
Top Bottom