3 Phono Input Mixers?

Ab0|2Ti0N

WHAT THE FUCK IS JUICE???
VIP Junglist
What are some mixers on the market (not expensive, for scratchin' etc.) that has 3 phono inputs. I need to add a third table to my mixin'.

Attachments

• Requiem - Eyeball Marion + Harry.jpg
    Requiem - Eyeball Marion + Harry.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 84
Ab0|2Ti0N said:
What are some mixers on the market (not expensive, for scratchin' etc.) that has 3 phono inputs. I need to add a third table to my mixin'.
Most of the ~140 Gemini's have 3 phono inputs.

klusta said:
just what i've been looking at or even a 4 channel, need the fader response of a vestax pro 05mkII though.

Yah serious, vestax top notch faderz, can't go wrong. ever try the stanton sa-8, sa-12 (craze signature mixer) pretty smoov.

I just bought my third 1200 and I'm looking for a mixer with three phono inputs as well.

Is there any good quality mixer with 3 phono inputs for around 700-800 pounds in 2014?

Thanks in advance for your help

Thanks muzzadj! Is there any noticeable quality loss with a preamp?

I have a 2 channel mixer and I'm looking for a new one. With the preamp I have more options than before... Thanks again

Thanks muzzadj! Is there any noticeable quality loss with a preamp?

I have a 2 channel mixer and I'm looking for a new one. With the preamp I have more options than before... Thanks again

Never used one personally so couldn't tell you mate. Maybe just don't get a really cheap one?

There is quite a noticeable volume drop with those pre-amps just as a warning if you are going to splash out a fair amount on one.

Yea you might as well save that money and buy a mixer with 3 phono inputs

I think I'll do that... afaik the preamp needs it own power so it is one more device to plug, I prefer to have it inside the mixer.

I was going to get a Xone 42... I was very dissapointed when I saw it only had two phono inputs!

Which 3 phono input mixer do you recommend?

Thanks for your help

I'll have a look at it! Thanks!

I was about to buy an Ecler NUO 3.0, as far as I have read is not a bad mixer.

Back
Top Bottom