Wiley - Race Against Time Album - 1st June

raceagainsttime

wileyraceagainsttime_m.jpg

The biggest release from the man himself, Wiley. Race Against Time is the latest album from this unbelievable artist, who has gone from strength to strength over his career and this will surely not disappoint. This is a definite purchase for any fan of the uk grime scene!

The album is 16 tracks deep including the massive hits: 'Too Many Man' 'Where's My Brother' 'She's Glowing' 'Off Da Radar' 'Out Of The Game' to name but a few. Supported by the likes of Tim Westwood, Semtex, Logan Sama, Mista Jam, Ras Kwame, Trevor Nelson, Mary Ann Hobbs, DJ Swerve, Twin B, Cameo + top pirate radio/club dj's.

The album features artists such as Giggs, Kano, Ghetto, Trigga, Dream & Boy Better Know. The producer list includes: Bless Beats, Maniac, Danny Weed, Deeco, Y Dot Wizz.....

Exclusive to purchase from June 1st: http://www.avalanchemusichut.com/ep...=/Shops/es105224_shop/Products/raceagaisttime

8th June available from www.ukrecordshop.com, www.play.com, www.hmv.com, www.uptownrecords.com, www.rhythmdivision.co.uk + more.

Make sure you buy yourself a copy!!! Support UK Music!

l_95d60f91ce6448c195eb88e082749f32.jpg

www.myspace.com/eskiboywiley

Wiley used to be one of my favourite mcs but with releases like too many man hes dropped down a few rankings in my eyes.
still he deserves the acclaim hes getting and good look to him

Back
Top Bottom