Sub Focus - Rock It / Follow The Light

DJ Wizz

Bless, Union, Force FM
VIP Junglist
As this is gonna be shipped out at the end of this week thought i wud start a thread on it. Make sure to bag ur copies quick tings boys n gals as theyre gonna go fast!

Finally the wait for the new sub focus stuff is nearly over. Shunt be too long before the album now :) As soon as i heard that this was the next promo i signed up to the ram promo subscription and canny wait to start receiving the goodies!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxLoQ_hoolM&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1hNAsYhAHQ

I hope this arrives before monday as im playing student night at fabric and wud be wikid to drop this.

Enjoy!

Rock It just makes me cringe now. Love Follow the Light but the new vocal version is pretty :gimp: I guess it's an improvement from the previous vocal version which was utter cheddar.

Probably because I've heard it so much man. It's very well produced but just gone a tad stale for me.

Yeah, I know what you mean mate.

I'm still liking it at the moment, but I don't think it's going to be one of them memorable tunes futher down the line.

I think follow the light will have better lasting power.

For some reason the drop on Rock It doesnt do it for me, seems like somethings missing...i mean compare it to the drop on Timewarp...anyone else agree?

For some reason the drop on Rock It doesnt do it for me, seems like somethings missing...i mean compare it to the drop on Timewarp...anyone else agree?

Yeah. Definitely going to DD it when I play it, it has a sick intro and it is a sick tune but it's a little empty I think. Sounds AWESOME with Juno on the essential mix.

Yeah. Definitely going to DD it when I play it, it has a sick intro and it is a sick tune but it's a little empty I think. Sounds AWESOME with Juno on the essential mix.

yer i no wot u mean but to be honest sumtimes i prefer tunes that arnt filled out too much when im mixing it allows room for me to play with and do sum double drops etc... when theres too much going on in a tune its so hard to mix... regardless im still well looking forward to this.

as far as im aware the next releases on ram are :

rock it / follow the light
my world
sub focus lp

anyone know any different

ive never been fully on rock it but follow the light id quite nice, but meh to both of them.

Follow the light is sick but iv never liked rock it. Reckon its a cheesy pile of shit tbh lol
Follow the light got rinsed quite alot at NASS and always went down a treat.

Back
Top Bottom