Getting ripped off on Discogs

I guess a record's value is relative to the individual :)

Very very true

I would still murder in cold blood for Rufige Kru - Is This Real / Commix Remix

It's never on sale ANYWHERE

And if somebody ever stole my Swamp Thing or my Druggy, may God have mercy on their mortal soul ...

Even though I could get new copys the next day :D

:not_worth

Have patience. I have waited for 2 weeks before a vinyl has arrived that I bought on discogs. If the guy has 100% feedback then you will get it.

I've wanted Uncut - Midnight on vinyl for ages and hardly ever seen it listed on discogs for anything less than about £20

I managed to get it on buy it now from ebay for £5.99 including p&p yesterday, in excellent condition, just goes to show that that with a bit of patience and luck you can save a lot of money over time[/QUOTE]

jealous, ive wanted that 4 so long! good find!

I ordered something of discogs never turned up adn my reply from the bloke was I should have used recorded delivery, learned my lesson I always pay a bit more for it now to get sent

Just got this message.
Suggestions for a reply?

sorry to bother U but i don't suppose U got an MP3 of KAR006/kar009? i would be so greatful if you could send one over?
Also can send some wicked unreleased/unsigned drum and bass techstep from 97-01. all dark tracks
nothing higher nothing lower than 97-01. nothing shit aswell! anyway i know its a long shot but eh dont get no where if u dont ask ayy!:D

*I would buy the vinyl just turned 18 and not got alot of money but got alot of tunes and seriously into old drum n bass thanks anywya man ! :)

It's so annoying that people expect to get things for free because they don't earn a lot! At 18 I worked part time and told myself I could spend £20 a week on vinyl. I missed releases at the time as some weeks you'd want 6-7 records but that's just the way it was!

The same response I used to give people that asked me for a smoke when I was a smoker:

If you can't afford it you can't have it!

Back
Top Bottom