Getting ripped off on Discogs

It's so annoying that people expect to get things for free because they don't earn a lot! At 18 I worked part time and told myself I could spend £20 a week on vinyl. I missed releases at the time as some weeks you'd want 6-7 records but that's just the way it was!

The same response I used to give people that asked me for a smoke when I was a smoker:

If you can't afford it you can't have it!

Well said.

I lived off pretty much baked beans, smash potato, and reduced sarnies from Tesco for 3 years so I could pay for all the records I wanted.

Well said.

I lived off pretty much baked beans, smash potato, and reduced sarnies from Tesco for 3 years so I could pay for all the records I wanted.

I even took out a loan at 18 to upgrade to 1210's. Weekly payments for a year as I'd never afford them any other way back then.

Sometimes I think the generation coming through just don't understand that everybody has to make sacrifices. It's all want want want, gimme gimme gimme, now now now!!

In response to my reply, he called me a count (or similar)
Little bit harsh I thought.

Everyone I know with a vinyl collection has worked hard for them im pretty sure that's the only way to do it.

In response to my reply, he called me a count (or similar)
aoenLqf.jpg

I have no idea if you Brits will get that.

Sometimes I think the generation coming through just don't understand that everybody has to make sacrifices. It's all want want want, gimme gimme gimme, now now now!!

So true. I am getting sick of it, every bleeding day. God, they have lost their balls in their life's hardships.

Back
Top Bottom