Record shops in London

blazin

Im going to London tomorrow on a college trip and we have 2 or so hours to go shopping, so i was wondering if anyone can suggest any good record shops near Oxford Street?
cheers

Im going to London tomorrow on a college trip and we have 2 or so hours to go shopping, so i was wondering if anyone can suggest any good record shops near Oxford Street?
cheers

check the oxford street HMV it has loadsa dnb and for cheaper than most places...

then go to blackmarket in soho, which is just offa oxford street (nicky's shop) : type in bm soho into google n get a map but its not hard to find at all. usually got alot of promos in and are usually helpfull.

i say usually cos if ur unlucky u might have to deal with some cunts working in there hu seem to not care if people r buying or not. lol.

sister ray and a couple of other shops are on berwick street which leads up to d'arbly street. You can see some nice second hand deals in them sometimes

sister ray and a couple of other shops are on berwick street which leads up to d'arbly street. You can see some nice second hand deals in them sometimes

I was gonna say this.

there's about 4 or 5 shops on Berwick Street, all very close together. they have a really impressive 2nd hand section so you can usually find some classics in there for cheap.

Back
Top Bottom