Analysis EP (3D Mode)

Serum

VIP Junglist
This is the one I've been waiting for and it's finally coming out on promo, so having head all tunes a hell of a lot here's the rundown!

Devize & 3A - Conetik
A real nice chilled track from the Brummie duo which makes a nice change. real beefy 909 drums back up floaty vocal FX and a ni e stab pattern, which is topped off with some filthy twisting bass. Not really one for the floor but excellent for home listening.

Crumemba - Insekt
This is possibly my favourite tune of the year. A very basic 2 step beat and some creepy sci fi strings start the tune, but all the way through you get little flourishes of technical genius in the form of an amazing FX section. This soon leads onto the main part of the tune where a rumbling sub bass is topped off by eerie oldskool synths (almost like in "stitch up" by digital) whikle resonant drumrolls and all kinds of mayhem are unleashed around your ears.

DJ Hazard - Politix
Second best track on the EP, A tech roller that rolls relentlessly using some wicked wobbly electro tones and detroit style stabs all giving a cool and streamlined flow to this track.

Devize & 3A - Vicious circle
This track has a similar drumbeat to conetik but a very different vibe. This is truly sick material and features tons of warped synth action, gritty bass stabs and headfuck atmospherics.

Overall if you like it fresh then buy this NOW!

Try the Music First site or give them a ring on Monday. They do mail order.

I presume they have loads of copies as Devise and Hazard both work there.

Hazard and devize and JB are just hardcore release schedule criminals.
I heard subconscious, conetik, politix, insekt, me myself & I and probably loads more i don't remember almost a year ago on koolfm.

Have they moved the shop? the site went down and they were having a half price sale when I went down for valve soundsystem but was far too fucked to make it into town before it shut to ask them what was going on.

Certainly look forward to hearing some new 3d mode when i move back to brum on sunday!

It seems like they changed Vicious Circle from the version i heard just before the release.
Got to say it sounds much better now
Even more reason for every person on the planet to go buy this

Back
Top Bottom