promos - another week of shyte

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
bah!

when are we gonna get some decent choons?

last week it was that crap mampi swift ep, now we have the new peshay choon, and the skunkrock ep :cry:

promo some decent stuff :D

New twisted individual one was pretty good.
the new 3d mode ep comes out this week too according to 3A.

one thing that really pisses me off is when tunes don't come out at all.
like most devize & 3a stuff, "dark selector" by mickey finn & aphro back in 97 (not that i'd be fucked with it now).
I'm also seeing the tune i was hearing on koolfm midlands this time last year coming out now, like the f word, me myself & I, analysis EP, subconscious etc.
pain in the arse that is. most of them tunes (apart from the f word) didn't get caned to fuck in the rest of the world but if i were still in brum it'd get on my tits (moving back next sunday tho so maybe it WILL)

stuuu said:
bah!

when are we gonna get some decent choons?

last week it was that crap mampi swift ep, now we have the new peshay choon, and the skunkrock ep :cry:

promo some decent stuff :D

Not feelin that Pashay thing then mon frere,

:crazy:

i love it but i guess its my kinda flava, will be rinsin this one til the cows come home!!!

:afro: May the fro be with you:D

Have to agree that the peshay tune is baaaaad!
Got that new twisted individual one that was pretty good too:
Monkey Wrench / Minge Vice

Mind you that Skunkrock one is rather shit

Kool FM have been dropping sick tunes for ages that don't get rel'd for time, they played this one for about 3 months that had a sample from a Fat Boy Slim tune (one of the filler tracks from We've come a long way baby) and it still ain't been released anywhere, wounded cos the tune rocks.

The local scene round here is really hotting up now, with Kool FM's constantly changing line-up/style and Silk City's credible Wednesday night dnb set, and on the other side of the equation, nights like Accelerated Culture, Slammin', House of God @ Subway and Prosession... it's gettin' wild!

I smell a class field trip to Brum comin' on ;P

Back
Top Bottom