make you feel better - dirty pimp

the opening lowpass on the drums really caught me off guard, haha niiiiice. just the top end might be a bit too harsh on the drums. bass is grimey, intro chords are cool, good work man

bass is good on this bro!!!

listening on headphones so cant hear the 'high end' on the drums

good tune tho.

like this man, the highs are a bit harsh as alreadybeen said. really feelin the synth on the drop, very tasty. i cant help the feelin that something is missin, something that could sit/with behind the main synth to jus fatten it up a little? liking the chord sequence on the mor melodic pads too (y)

the drums are sweet but yeah a tad too much high on them, i like the bassline too bro. the intro was a bit cheesy but other than that it's a good tune keep at it (y)

thanks for feedback. im gonna eq out some of the highs, and mayby beef up the first bass noise.

im happy with the intro, im just going to shorten it, and mayby add some effects.

any other comments?

maybe a lil more movement in the start of the intro

its a bit long, i see you gana shorten it.

need to work on the eqing big time bro,

the bass line is phat, just needs to sound a bit sharper if you know what i mean??

drums are nice!!

good break downs and all that,

kicks cool.

is there a slight reverb on the snare?? if so i would lose prop get rid.

you have some cool ideas man, look forward to hearing more from you

love dis tune... its a jumpy beat/ but fat ass bassline u cud put wiv anything and itll sound sick..

i dont actually have any beef with ur productionz i think its quite tight man...

only 1 small thing i wud do is change one of the notes on the 3rd chord in the riff..., to make it minor so the whole thing gets more creepy

Drums - very nice! Well punchy, would definitely sound good in a club. Wobbles - I like em. As you said intro needs sortin out a bit but apart from that bang on! What kind of setup are you using?

like the tune. s'good, am listening thru my harmon kardons on ma laptop so cant really comment much more on the levels etc. intro needs a little summink summink but its a good effort pal

Back
Top Bottom