Oh Don't Worry

Viperdnb

On his way.
New tune up on my myspace :), coincidentally you shouldn't "worry" about me cluttering this forum with my tunes for a little while as I feel the creative burst after my block for so long has come to an end. There will be more tunes though, many more tunes.
So yeah made some new bass samples out of existing ones mixed together and stuff, tell me what you think.
Safe
- Viper.

Last edited:
New tune up on my myspace :), coincidentally you shouldn't "worry" about me cluttering this forum with my tunes for a little while as I feel the creative burst after my block for so long has come to an end. There will be more tunes though, many more tunes.
So yeah made some new bass samples out of existing ones mixed together and stuff, tell me what you think.
Safe
- Viper.
nice tunes mate i like HOME GROWN and KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT, good stuff mate this is the sort of stuff i want to start making

Thanks mate :) you should check out Zeals drum tutorial, it's somewhere around here...

21 views and 1 reply?
Ouch, ouch rough neck scout.

Nice tune!
I like how the bass/melody is constantly changing and not always the same.. gives it a nice alternating feel. :)

Thanks mate, I tried to keep it changing, there's two basses and they both have their own 4 alternating patterns.

Back
Top Bottom