TECHNIQUE RECORDS PRESS RELEASE

SPEX

TECHNIQUE PRESS RELEASE........

TECH016

The word on the street is, right now, Technique Recordings is on fire! Recent releases like smash hits 'Stigmata', The
X Project series and Roll The Nite/8Ball have been on the most wanted play list the world over. One things for sure
Drum and Bass soldiers need Technique their arsenal.

Support on this one (as always) comes from the likes of Grooverider (Radio 1), Goldie, Roni Size, Digital, Micky
Finn, Hype, Andy C.

GRAND THEFT AUTO enters with a blistering tempo from the tippety-top. It's foot to the floor business, (fasten
your seat belts!) with razor sharp bongo break leading the way and dubwise vox. The bassline is pure twisted
mentalist flava and the furious futuristic 'floor busta style' that has become the labels trademark Technique.

TOUCH ME opens with a crisp break and a string to move even the most cold hearted of men. The bassline pressure
perfectly complements the track, filtering up from the depths; twisting and turning like a vexed python; and packing
twice the venom. Its gota dancefloor friendly structure and the breakdown allows you to come up for a air before you
are plunged back into the dark depths.

Note : Technique have plans in place for a the launch of the exclusive triple packs called 'THE PLANETS' in
September featuring the likes of Digital, Future Tech, DJ SS, Twisted Individual, Drumsound & Simon Bassline
Smith.....Beware!!!

I got that through this mornin, it says its TECH017 though, not 16.

Grand Theft Auto is a niiiiiice choon, im feelin that :D

yeh ya right...... i cant seem to find 16 was there a tech016? Sae as mate i ahd it this mornin' GTA is the one!!

I stand corrected [/img]

number 16 is:

drumsound - annihilate / ants nest

:slayer:

annihilate is quite good too!

so where the hell is my copy of that!! u must have it

hahahahhahaha
:finger:

when will u need reviews posted

SPEX said:
Caution said:
SPEX said:
so where the hell is my copy of that!! u must have it

Tech016 isn't around yet........

Bassline told me it'll be the next release after GTA.

it's being promoed as you read this, maybe you have right now

Mine came at 8:30 this morning, obviously I was in bed. So I have just been to pick it up. It came with a free Technique Recordings sticker, woop :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom