Numark M3 Mixer

shynes13

What are your opinions on this mixer, or numark mixers in general, because i really like the look of the M3, but i dont know anybody who has ever owned one, and i would like to know what its like in use etc.

Build quality of numark aeems to be pretty shit.. Me and my mate both have dxm09 mixers anb both are broken in some way and mines pretty much dead now, may just be this mixer in general though!

Nice looking mixed the M3 though

Yeah, thanks mate, i have heard that Numark products tend to have poor build quality, but i really cant decide which mixer to get. I want a 2/3 channel mixer with killswitches or effects would be nice. I dont mind getting 1 second hand, and i want to spend about 120 max. (I am keeping an eye on eba right now tho and if i see any good deals on pioneers ill get a djm 500 or something, but i doubt it lol) I like the look of the Behringer djx700/750 and the vmx 300, but i have heard they are built very badly and tend to break?? Anybody got any ideas?

Depending on what your using the mixer for (scratching, cutting or just plain mixing) I have found in the past numarks are ok.. but like previously said the time it can take for them to die out can be pretty quick especially if some seriouos mixing is goin on! Im not to sure on the behringers though

Looks good... my initial thought is that you cant replace the crossfade.... and with my experience with numarks... they go VERY quick...

other than that it has all the features a beginner should have...

KK Thanks, i supose ill keep lookin and if i cant find a beter mixer suited to my needs, ill get the Numark, although im a bit nervous about the crossfader breaking, as the mixer will be used pretty heavily.

I would say though if your only mixing with it on not cutting and scratching a lot then you should be fine geez

I have the M2 and no problem....it says replacable crossfader, it needs unscrewing from the back :)

M3 should be fine for mixing...but for scratching the fader is not like what you get on other scratch mixers :( Maybe it could be unscrewed and loosened

i bought an m3 in january, its a peice of shit. the fader started to crackle in about 2 weeks transform buttons crackle when pressed. i sent it to numark to get it fixed n the xf still leaks. ive thrown mine in the bin. investing in a quality product thinking of getting the xone42. If u buy a budget mixer bare in mind that i WILL have to upgrade it soon. So it mite be a good idea to save up and get a quality one instead of wasting money on a budget one.

i bought an m3 in january, its a peice of shit. the fader started to crackle in about 2 weeks transform buttons crackle when pressed. i sent it to numark to get it fixed n the xf still leaks. ive thrown mine in the bin. investing in a quality product thinking of getting the xone42. If u buy a budget mixer bare in mind that i WILL have to upgrade it soon. So it mite be a good idea to save up and get a quality one instead of wasting money on a budget one.

i will be picking up a vestax mixer soon for 200quid will let you know how it is mate

cheers mate thatll be rlly helpful :)
Does anybody have any reccomendations for good mixrs that are in my price range? I was thinking maybe ill have to save up and get a second hand DJM500 off of ebay. What are your thoughts on these?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom