Ill.Skillz - Move It

Re: Ill Skillz - Move It

This makes me think of pirates on their ship partying with drinks in their hand and a bag o' swag in the other, merry times all round!

Big up the Ill Skillz boys :thumbsup:

sdm said:
This makes me think of pirates on their ship partying with drinks in their hand and a bag o' swag in the other, merry times all round!
:drunk:

Couldn't of put it better myself!!!

That stab's like early 90's hardcore crossed with the above mentioned pirateness crossed with 80's electro synth crazyness crossed with a pedigree yebanese reared moth-tracking hound.................BAD!!!

Absolutely love it, please nobody try to copy this very accentric style cause its one of them things that can only be done once!!!!

James Fenttiman said:
absolute utter shit this is drum and bass so fucking keep it that way instead of trying to turn it into some shity house not feeling this fucking wank

Why? Couldn't be any further away from house!

James Fenttiman said:
absolute utter shit this is drum and bass so fucking keep it that way instead of trying to turn it into some shity house not feeling this fucking wank
James, you reported your own post? You want it removed bro?

hmmm... sounds intresting, couldnt describe the real feelings, but would def move to this on one the floor!

maybe a little bit too much anthemish... :)

Back
Top Bottom