Marky & Friends Fabric Tonight

yeah i'm defently going marky will be nuts plus it looks like a metal headz night in the other room so thats going to be sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heard goldie's set for wmc and if he plays the tunes that he does in the that set tonight its going ot be one hell of a night

safe people see you there

Might not be able to get back on this now so if you see a guy with a naked girl with headphones on their t-shirt then thats me! Say hello??

Whoever was at this knows what went down, big fucking night!! Best vibes I've seen at a club since The End closed. Had such a great night. Can't help smiling during Markys sets because he always looks like he's enjoying himself and for me that's really important a dj does that. The way you know he doesnt plan his sets or spends time thinking about mixes is really unique, he just steps up and drops sick tunes left right and centre. Fresh - Heavyweight on that system was just blerrrrghhhh. GQ and Stamina over his set is just pure perfection too. This really made Ram look silly and it was down to one DJ, Marky.

Whoever was at this knows what went down, big fucking night!! Best vibes I've seen at a club since The End closed. Had such a great night. Can't help smiling during Markys sets because he always looks like he's enjoying himself and for me that's really important a dj does that. The way you know he doesnt plan his sets or spends time thinking about mixes is really unique, he just steps up and drops sick tunes left right and centre. Fresh - Heavyweight on that system was just blerrrrghhhh. GQ and Stamina over his set is just pure perfection too. This really made Ram look silly and it was down to one DJ, Marky.

defently mate was there last night as well was immense bt i have to take my hat off and say that the best bit for me was when marcus intalex and goldie did a mini back to back set right at the end, that was incredible goldie kept playing this new spy tune which is nuts!!! oh and durig marcus intalex's set they were giving out free beers from the stage so shout out ot fabric on that one

defently mate was there last night as well was immense bt i have to take my hat off and say that the best bit for me was when marcus intalex and goldie did a mini back to back set right at the end, that was incredible goldie kept playing this new spy tune which is nuts!!! oh and durig marcus intalex's set they were giving out free beers from the stage so shout out ot fabric on that one

Couldnt agree more with both of you, brilliant atmosphere, brilliant tunes and not just anthem after anthem. Good to hear Commix - Rack It going off in a main room. Gutted I had to leave half way through Markys set as everyone I was with was knackered!

if this is the case then i need to be reachin the next one of these - sounds fuckin hench.
ram is amazing but marky is something else when it comes to watchin dj's live.
stamina is such a sik MC aswell - i missed out, glad u lot had a wkd time tho!

This is exactly how I feel about Marky. Was he doing all his samba jigging about and dancing with that huge grin on his face?!

And whats wierd about Marky is that in Brazil he's as famous as anyone. Played the half time show in a Brazil world cup qualifier to 100,000 people. Can't imagine Andy C at Wembley haha

This is exactly how I feel about Marky. Was he doing all his samba jigging about and dancing with that huge grin on his face?!

And whats wierd about Marky is that in Brazil he's as famous as anyone. Played the half time show in a Brazil world cup qualifier to 100,000 people. Can't imagine Andy C at Wembley haha

Yeh he was man, absolutely loving it start to finish. Even got on the mic during 'Back Like That', was proper jokes.

yeah marky was being a joker he came to the front of the stagge and started singing back like that the neo remix with stamina that was classic he really got into, but i have to say roots manuva killed it as well!! i think the biggest reaction to any tune of the night was when witness to fitness was dropped everyone went crazy

Back
Top Bottom