[HQ YOUTUBE VIDEOS] Ram @ Matter, 03/04/2009

If he has got Flu then sooooldier for DJing like that!

It was totally genuine. He looked like death! Imagine the times when you've been ill or chilling on the sofa at home and super tired at 11pm - then knowing you've got to drive to a gig and play a set at silly o clock and perform well. It's not easy man. :)

I don't mean to sound like a bitch but he's got Flu. He got it on the way over to Miami WMC and he looked ill when we were upstairs. he had to fly to Paris the next day and we were still skanking to 'Voyager' at 4am in the VIP. I noticed that myself tho bro. Didn't look his usual self :D

Lol everyone's human, even Andy believe it or not people!

Andy on an "off day" is still a fantastic dj

He doesn't look to clever in the freezeframe of the vid in the first post of this page....have a look, his face is saying 'i want my bed'.

lol he dont look healthy at all - still played an amazing set tho. since i seen him live i rated him so much more and now i find out he had flu! there really is only ever gonna be 1 andy c.

Andy doens't really look that on it man, too much fine tuning to his beatmatching. He usually touches the pitch once and rarely fiddles about with the platter. Everyone has an off day though. Still some naughty mixes in these vids from him and others. Cheers views.

He is prob trying to prove that he dont use pre pitched vinyl loool

00:00 Spor - Aztec
00:09 vs Dillinja - Acid Track
00:21 Nero - Act Like You Know
00:25 vs Demo & Cease - Ladies Night
00:52 [??]
01:12 Sub Focus - Let the Story Begin vs Babylon - Splash
01:43 Sub Focus - Robot Rock
01:56 vs D Bridge - True Romance [tease]
02:38 vs Hazard Machete
03:43 Noisia - Reer
03:58 Concept 2 - Cause N Effect