The Mutant DJs with MCs Gusto & Rafta /// LIVE ON FORCE FM 30.03.09

this was big. really enjoyed.

liking your style too mr. rafta. takes a lot for me to like an mc, but i like your flow, some of your bars were sick too! listening to it before i went ram on friday, got me right in the mood! in fact, i'ma stick it on now!

oh, and also. for having never mced with gusto (to my knowledge) you to vibe off each other so so well. that's a credit to each of you. true professionals (y)

nice one bro!! yeh mate, big up to rafta coming down to london and not knowing what to expect other than a crazy fool named rocksteady....

he's coming down tonight aswell... so hopefully goin b2b with mekar and gusto

this was big. really enjoyed.

liking your style too mr. rafta. takes a lot for me to like an mc, but i like your flow, some of your bars were sick too! listening to it before i went ram on friday, got me right in the mood! in fact, i'ma stick it on now!

oh, and also. for having never mced with gusto (to my knowledge) you to vibe off each other so so well. that's a credit to each of you. true professionals (y)

Yeah man cheerz for the feedback bro, bit more confidence for tonight i hope. Yeah bit daring of me to go down and meet that crazy rocksteady :) Nah only jokin man, sound guy and the rest of the mans too, all safe as....Big Up and hopefully i'll be getting myself around a little more in the next few years....

Bit late on this one, but this is BIG!!!!!,
Love it.
Nice one Gusto n Rafta, wicked sound.
Cnt wait to hear the nxt one rocksteady

Back
Top Bottom