Break release info..

boobjunkie

VIP Junglist
I'm off to Greece for 9 days so won't be on the forum for a while, thought i'd leave with a nice tit bit of info from the great man himself..

My mate spoke to him on monday after a set and he said the much anticipated "Isis" will be dropping on his own label symmetry very shortly, promos will be available in 2 weeks time

easy all take care x

Carol_titsorgtfo.jpg

I'm off to Greece for 9 days so won't be on the forum for a while, thought i'd leave with a nice tit bit of info from the great man himself..

My mate spoke to him on monday after a set and he said the much anticipated "Isis" will be dropping on his own label symmetry very shortly, promos will be available in 2 weeks time

easy all take care x

cheers man,

have a good time

Yep the mans right, ive had a tp for about 2 weeks now so cant be long...

Was gutted you didn't play this when I saw you in Bristol in January :(

much love mate, can't wait for all the forthcoming critical stuff.

Was gutted you didn't play this when I saw you in Bristol in January :(

much love mate, can't wait for all the forthcoming critical stuff.

Id only got it that day and was on cd....i try not to play any cds...stupid really that tunes worth breaking the rules for!

I'm dissapointed to hear that he's considering bringing out a Symmetry VIP album

Completely pointless when he could just bring out another album of original material. I just can't see anyone buying it

I'm dissapointed to hear that he's considering bringing out a Symmetry VIP album

Completely pointless when he could just bring out another album of original material. I just can't see anyone buying it

I'd be interested if it was all remixes by other artists, like Commix's forthcoming album.

Back
Top Bottom