**** CLICK ME ****

Zeal

Ohm/C2D/Dark Asylum/Ennex
VIP Junglist
Some of you might remember a tune called 'Away' i done with Brainwash a while back was released on Steppasoundz. Freesteppa asked Ben and myself to do a rmx for the label and this is the result

i must say very chuffed with it, if you like old sounding tearout duttyness then you should like this

www.myspace.com/zeallitta AWAY

:boxing::spam_sign:not_worth:wave::gang_bang:sniper::hagglers::missile::dual:

mate i absolutely LOVE this tune :not_worth bringin the john b up all night flavas back with a 2009 twist - BIG!! :gang_bang

Big tune mate. The original was sick as well.
Have I missed sky iron or is that still in the wings?
:not_worth

Still in waiting man :(

Kurt from Ohm has had a lot on over christmas and new year and hes working on it now!

Will be straight on here letting everyone know asap ;)

big ups maaaan

Yes, yes, nice one on the "Away" track...I see the John B comparison as mentioned..reminds me of the track by him "Falling" as far as the bass. In that track the pad in one part where it's just the pad and the female vocals reminds me so much of breakbeat tracks, (my first love was breakbeats before being exposed to dnb/jungle), and in your track here you're samplin' from a breakbeat/trance track, which is one of my fav female vocal breakbeat tracks..worked it in nicely as well..I'm still tryin' to work with speedin' up the tempo of vocals, but makin' it sound good...pz & respect to ya' - rich

Yes, yes, nice one on the "Away" track...I see the John B comparison as mentioned..reminds me of the track by him "Falling" as far as the bass. In that track the pad in one part where it's just the pad and the female vocals reminds me so much of breakbeat tracks, (my first love was breakbeats before being exposed to dnb/jungle), and in your track here you're samplin' from a breakbeat/trance track, which is one of my fav female vocal breakbeat tracks..worked it in nicely as well..I'm still tryin' to work with speedin' up the tempo of vocals, but makin' it sound good...pz & respect to ya' - rich

Big ups dude!!

it actually isnt a sample the vocal its a synth haha that ive twisted up so it didnt sound basic.

Glad you feeling it

got good news on it, it is going to be a side on a 12" we doing for steppasoundz for their next release which is the 10th for them!

Will keep everyone posted as its goa be rather LARGE

the flip is to be a special rmx by us again more to come mwahahahaha

Big ups dude!!

it actually isnt a sample the vocal its a synth haha that ive twisted up so it didnt sound basic.

Glad you feeling it

got good news on it, it is going to be a side on a 12" we doing for steppasoundz for their next release which is the 10th for them!

Will keep everyone posted as its goa be rather LARGE

the flip is to be a special rmx by us again more to come mwahahahaha

Nice one..good luck with the release..respect

Big ups Freeek!

Will keep ya all posted on updates and releases etc!

BOH :)

Back
Top Bottom