Olympik Records looking for tunes

olympikrecords

Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum, and pretty new to the whole DnB scene. I've been 'trolling' around on this board for a while, listening to some tunes, and really enjoy what I've been hearing. I'm with a label that is just starting to enter the DnB realm and I figured that, albeit a bit 'spammy', this would be the best way to find interested artists.

Olympik Records is a multi-genre label that is trying to push quality music all across the spectrum of electronic music. We currently have electro house, progressive house and progressive trance tunes, yet are going to start moving into the dnb, dubstep, filter house, ambient, disco and even experimental styles... Alas, here I am at a dnb producers forum :)

So, to all you artists out there, I would love to hear your demos. If you would like to know more about Olympik Records, feel free to send me an e-mail. Also, I'd encourage you to visit our webpage/myspace to learn a little more about us and hear some of our current tunes.

My e-mail is ryan@olympikrecords.com - please send link to demos (yousendit, sendspace, speedyshare etc)

We hope to hear from you soon.

___

olympikrecords.com
myspace.com/olympikrecords

Back
Top Bottom