Heist Liquid Tunes

Alexi

Drench Audio
VIP Junglist
I've got a fair few Heist tunes in my collection, and most of them are jump up apart from Don't Hold Back/Jazz Time. So I was really surprised to find one of his tunes on a Grid Liquid Allsorts EP, that I picked up a couple of days ago.

The tunes called Bomb Jack, a nice liquid roller and is the best song on the EP by far, does anyone know if he's done any other liquid tunes?

Cheers

Ive got a tune of his on Integral called Eastenders and I love it. Proper fun vibe.
Why don't you ask him though. He is a member of this forum mate.

Ive got a tune of his on Integral called Eastenders and I love it. Proper fun vibe.
Why don't you ask him though. He is a member of this forum mate.
Just checked out Eastenders, sounding nice even through the crap DNBA player.

Well then, the questions open to you then Heist mate, your chance to show off your Liquid credentials

imparla is a banging little roller and he's got a tne called over again which will be coming out on metalheadz really does the trick

ok heres a break down of stuff thats not quite so 'jump up' thats come out from me

Salsa Jive Co-Lab Recordings
Philly Styler / Suburbia (12") Co-Lab Recordings
Show me Media Recordings
You Got It Co-Lab Recordings
Jazzica Grid Recordings
Pum Pum Stabber / Inta Soul (12") Grid Recordings
Aftersoul / Sprout (12") Horizons Music
What Once Was / Metal Slug (12") Metalheadz
Deadicated Groove Creative source
Bomb Jack Grid Recordings
Don't Hold Back / Jazz Time (12") Full Cycle Records
Creeping Dub Digital Sound Boy
Pinchers / Semi Skimmed (12") Allsorts
While You Wait / Rollin Good (12") Liq-weed Ganja Recordings
Warmer Days / No Chances (12") Integral Records Promo
Impala Co-Lab Recordings

Thats off top of my head :)

Also watch out for 'Doberman' & 'Leaving Chronos' Coming soon on Horizons music

"Pinchers" b/w "Semi-skimmed"

From 2007

Both gentle tracks

i LOVE this 12" big time. got it for like £2 on the gird store on some special offer with some electrosoul systems joints!
wicked tings.

also the flip of don't understand (taxman remix), can't take away. wicked tune.

alright since heist is responding to this thread whens over again coming out heard him talking about it coming out on a various artists metalheadz ep.... any more info?

alright since heist is responding to this thread whens over again coming out heard him talking about it coming out on a various artists metalheadz ep.... any more info?

probably be out late summer on the ep on headz - im also workin on my headz platinum 12 at the moment - got 1 track done just need to get the flipside done then thatll be ready to go

Back
Top Bottom