Icicle Appreciation Thread

boobjunkie

VIP Junglist
Saw him play in Manchester on monday for the first time and he was absolutely top, the set was sickening - double drop with organizer & i'm free = :gang_bang

One of the best producers around atm i think

show some appreciation!

From me to you

ice-heart_01eca4a373.jpg

He's one of the best producers about I reckon. He brings the good stuff. Wounded, Minus, Spartan, Hang On, Franky Mountain, Infectious Funk all big tracks. Theres still a lot of stuff he's put out that I'm not that familiar with yet, just checking on Redeye he's had more tracks out than I thought.

Very respected and talented producer. However, not very good on the mic during his Pyro radio set - I could barely hear him :D

He's one of the best producers about I reckon. He brings the good stuff. Wounded, Minus, Spartan, Hang On, Franky Mountain, Infectious Funk all big tracks. Theres still a lot of stuff he's put out that I'm not that familiar with yet, just checking on Redeye he's had more tracks out than I thought.

Try So Close, Shadows of Tomorrow, Ur In My Head but most of all try RUNNING SCARED

older icicle = :gslayer:
new icicle = :gslayer:
icicle = :gslayer:

He was in Leeds on Monday too, gutted I didn't go see him. Top producer, always draw for his stuff when I'm mixing. Looking forward to his forthcoming releases and his album which should be sick.

Icicle's a bad man, and a lanky fuck to boot.

S'all about Numbers. His first track to be released and still the best, I play this just as much as I did when I first got it.

Icicle's a bad man, and a lanky fuck to boot.

S'all about Numbers. His first track to be released and still the best, I play this just as much as I did when I first got it.

*me

big up the tall dnb massive :)

Icicle is one of the best producers for sure!
Cant wait for cold revenge on Renegade hardware.

Back
Top Bottom