DJ NUERA & MC SMOKE JUMP UP BIZNESS

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist

gurn7azmp1.jpg

Ez,

Here is 50 minutes of jump up from myself, recorded from my radio show on www.manicfm.com,
just wanted to post it up as I dont really do all jump up mixes anymore but wanted to cater for everyone!
so if your not into all jump up check this mix instead.

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=66244

Right 50 minutes all on vinyl alongside Smoke MC recorded today, proper fresh tunes in here.
Just wanted to get an idea of what everyone thinks of it.

Safe for checking! :teeth:

Tracklisting is as follows

Bassface Sasha - International Sound
Drumsound & Bassline Smith - Can you feel it
Original Sin & Taxman - Seen <<<<<<< Rewind
>>>>> Shy Fx - Feelings
Butcher & Hoax - Silent Strike
Majistrate & Nicole - The Master
Taxman - Sleeze <<<<<<< Rewind
>>>> Jonny L - Back To Your Roots (Friction & Ktee Rmx)
Heist - Sleep In Ya Eyes
Taxman - Evasion Rmx
Hazard - Fools <<<<<<< Rewind
>>>> DJ Die - Slow Burn
Majistrate - Imagining
Zen - Sinario 69
DJ Pleasure - The Dagger
Taxman - I Dreamt Music
Cabbie - The Sword
P.A - Para People
Taxman & Original Sin - '97 Style
DJ Pleasure - Purge Your Fear
Darkotic & Interface – Typhoon
Majistrate & Nicole - Ready When You Are <<<<<<< Rewind
>>>> Subfocus - Swamp Thing
Jaydan - King Of Miami

http://www.dnbshare.com/download/8.3.09nuerasmokemc.mp3.html

MATE. so far this mix is stonkin! am at feelings atm. seriousss business. also a big up to smoke mc, not heard him before he is good tho. sounds very similar to an earlier eksman. big ups man.

MATE. so far this mix is stonkin! am at feelings atm. seriousss business. also a big up to smoke mc, not heard him before he is good tho. sounds very similar to an earlier eksman. big ups man.

Cheers man, yeh Smoke is a fat MC, knows when to ride a track and knows when to keep it schtum. proper proffessional.
Thanks for the comment. Would love to know what you think to the rest when you have finished listning to it!

yes man whole mix was quality big ups yourself. maybe try and upload in a better quality next time maybe 192kbps if possible.

haha one thing. if you listen at 34.18 i swear someone gets a message on msn? and then loads more after that? either that or the tune thats on then uses a very similar sample. made me giggle anyway.

big ups.

yes man whole mix was quality big ups yourself. maybe try and upload in a better quality next time maybe 192kbps if possible.

haha one thing. if you listen at 34.18 i swear someone gets a message on msn? and then loads more after that? either that or the tune thats on then uses a very similar sample. made me giggle anyway.

big ups.

Not sure about the msn noise, cudnt hear it on mine? Safe for the comments tho man! thanks for checking, Sorry bout the quality its all we could get from the studio. Might try and get it converted tho!

Big ups :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom