FRICTION @ SHOGUN AUDIO BRIGHTON - 5/3/09

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
S

Subsonicdeejay1

Friction and I hit the Shogun Audio night @ Digital last night...

The place was rammo!!!

I've uploaded 1 video clip below and am in the process of uploading 5 more from his set... they are all good quality as usual.

We're both heading up to the "Detonate Festival' tonight so i'll get some more clips to upload over the weekend.

:D

watch

BTW - I'm told AZTEK by Spor is scheduled for release by end of April...

Safe for the vid,

Were chase and status at this last night? cos all my mates were like 'im goin chase and status chase and status chase and status!!!' lol

Saul from Chase & Status played with Kano...

Will's in Japan.

Same old set i'm afraid to say!!! :rinsed:

Saul from Chase & Status played with Kano...

Will's in Japan.

Same old set i'm afraid to say!!! :rinsed:

Hey subsonic, I know it's a long shot as he tends to be pretty reclusive, but do you know anything at all about Evar by Jonny L? Nu:tone/High Contrast have been rinsing it for time but I've heard nowt about a release date. I presumed its a sampler for his album later this year, but I've heard absolutely nothing about it.

Hey subsonic, I know it's a long shot as he tends to be pretty reclusive, but do you know anything at all about Evar by Jonny L? Nu:tone/High Contrast have been rinsing it for time but I've heard nowt about a release date. I presumed its a sampler for his album later this year, but I've heard absolutely nothing about it.

I've not heard of that track mate - sorry man

Friction and I hit the Shogun Audio night @ Digital last night...

The place was rammo!!!

I've uploaded 1 video clip below and am in the process of uploading 5 more from his set... they are all good quality as usual.

We're both heading up to the "Detonate Festival' tonight so i'll get some more clips to upload over the weekend.

:D

watch

watch

watch

watch

watch

watch

Safe for these Subsonic! Its wicked to be able to watch Friction in action keep em comin plz!

Also quickly, on the 2nd to last video you uploaded, what is the tune with the lil vocal that drops at 2.40?

Safe for these Subsonic! Its wicked to be able to watch Friction in action keep em comin plz!

Also quickly, on the 2nd to last video you uploaded, what is the tune with the lil vocal that drops at 2.40?

im pretty sure it was on nightlife one or two...maybe a different mix of it. cant remember the name though

Back
Top Bottom