Fabric Playaz Easter Special (March 27th)

hazard135§

Room One:
DJ Hype
Pascal
Hazard
Friction
Brockie
D-Bridge
Original Sin
MCs: IC3, SP:MC & AD

Room Two:
Fabio
Marcus Intalex
Logistics
Lynx
A.I.
Addiction
MCs: Fats & Moose

Room Three:
Bad Company UK
Prolix
Vicious Circle
Spor
Silent Witness
MC AD

Any1 else else goin 2 this?...pretty monster line up with covering most of the DnB spectrum.

We was planning on goin to this but now i think we r goin sum night in bristol! Iv never been fabric either but the night in bristol shud b big hopefully!

This will be big but Matter the week after is rinsing my rave budget for the month.

Two big clubs close and all of a sudden I can't find time for Fabric - who knew?

Spor Room 3, that's a puzzler. Or is that just me?

Spor pretty much fits in with Room 3 musically. Granted he aint on a Ganja sub label though, if thats what you mean.

I may very well go to this. Room 2 and 3 look sick, and in room 1 I'd try and catch D-Bridge and Friction. Would be loads of difficult decisions to make I reckon, too many good DJs!

But yeah, pretty perfect night this. Not usually a big fan of Playaz nights but this looks really good and diverse so fair play to them (y)

lineup looks big, may hit this
but this drew a dirty crowd last year
and generally playaz nights attract alot of cunts these days

Yeah thats the problem. But Room 2 and 3 should be relatively cunt free I reckon.

we had a few problems Herballycessed but didnt close early, True Playaz can go either way, just bring the bare minimum, phone (if shit), credit card and whatever else you think might be "necessary" ;)

we had a few problems Herballycessed but didnt close early, True Playaz can go either way, just bring the bare minimum, phone (if shit), credit card and whatever else you think might be "necessary" ;)

what theres people in fabric thinking there rude enough to rob another rave? this shit winds me up, i didnt think fabric attracted these people...

Yeah thats the problem. But Room 2 and 3 should be relatively cunt free I reckon.

Ye I went to the Christmas special which has the same styles of DnB in each room...wasnt too bad to be honest and the cunts seemed to stay in room 1 for most of the night, the other rooms were just full of people there for the music really

definitely on this, agree about the cunts in room 1, a shame cause I'd like to see Hazard, D-Bridge, Original Sin and Friction in there

probably will all clash with someone sick in one of the other rooms tho, always the case with lineups this huge!

gonna be in attendance anyhow

Lineup looks great apart from Hazard and OS, from my knowledge they still bang out almost 100% jump up wouldnt want to hear that at any time!

If only i was 18 lol, Room 3 would be immense!

Back
Top Bottom