The Free mp3 Thread

This was posted up on Topcat's Myspace last year:

Thank you my friend for following the links to this blog. I have set up this site to do what the community sites like myspace have restricted, providing you with my music to download for free, keep in contact with you the fans and to offer you the latest tracks that I am recording and producing to buy.

For a limited time you can download the album "The Most Sensational" by myself Top Cat, free at my new website [link removed temporarily].

I will still be running all of my community site pages personally so you will still be able to get in contact with me through these sites, but this site here is my official website.

Over the next few months I will be giving away more freebies, offering exclusive tracks for sale, running a special competition for up and coming rappers and emcees, and there will be a lot more ventures going on from my site[bleh] so make sure you you visit regularly to keep up to date with the latest news, music, shows, dvds, books and seminars from me the real and original Top Cat.

Bless.

Posted by The Real Top Cat

meh,too risky.
gonna send a message.

Last edited:
Sorry, I was meant to say, can someone RAR and reupload, I don't really want to register just to download it.

Ah nice one fella :) Respect.

Edit: Err, sorry to be a pain mate, but there's only a Brockie Westfest set in there :confused:

Edit 2: Just seen your edit. No worries bud.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom