NOISIA SAMPLES/CUTZ - GDUB SAMPLES/CUTZ - TAXMAN CUTZ

so yu mke ur own drum hits then?? :)

Well yeah. Fortunately for us, our friend Polygon works at a studio with lots of hardware and instruments, including a few drum kits. But seriously you guys wanna start bringing other stuff to the table rather than trying to copy whats already out there ;)

yer yer im tryna bring a new sound to the scene
but the only problm is that all i have at my disposle is a laptop
not even keyboard let alone a kit
ill use those snares and layer them.
im exploring using the nn-xt to make my own hits tho...

you dont have to record a drum to make your own drumhits, just like you say you can layer different sounds and process it.
we recorded an arabic conga named durrum (or something) through reactor grits headphones, turned out real cool with some noise reduction.
weve sampled loads of shit to use in tunes, amongst other things and pen hitting a whiskey glass, those squeezy things you work out with in your hands, and a marimba looking thing from chile.
i prefer not using 3rd generation samples though specially not when they come from noisia themselves

you dont have to record a drum to make your own drumhits, just like you say you can layer different sounds and process it.
we recorded an arabic conga named durrum (or something) through reactor grits headphones, turned out real cool with some noise reduction.
weve sampled loads of shit to use in tunes, amongst other things and pen hitting a whiskey glass, those squeezy things you work out with in your hands, and a marimba looking thing from chile.
i prefer not using 3rd generation samples though specially not when they come from noisia themselves

yer exactly what im sayin
ill take like 4 or 5 snare hits, fuck about with them individually then layer them and after that put them thru an eq or sumthing an process them.

never just use other ppls hits and be kl with that.
thats called cheating :P

Back
Top Bottom