COUPLE RANDOM QUESTIONS

Skibba VS Bassman

• Total voters
Years n years n years n years

why is there certain amount of years you have to be into it to comment on it?

xxx

respectable opinions

but they are not cunts just because you dont like their style doesnt make them cunts!!

if so you are too!

haha

i didnt mean that last bit was a joke but i just dont see why it makes them cunts purely because you dont like their style?

xxxxxxxxxxx

Jungle was my life

my soul

the clothes on my back

SERIOUS

style may have changed but still feel the same

haaaaaaaaaaa

yes i am twelve years old

that young

hha

omg you people have fun taking the piss out of the first person who doesnt have the same views as you

paa

Yeah welcome to DNB forum, if you like Bassman, UNCZ or any sort of tune with a wobbly bassline you're gonna get cussed, don't really know why..

This thread was doomed from the start really, why do people bother replying!

Yeah welcome to DNB forum, if you like Bassman, UNCZ or any sort of tune with a wobbly bassline you're gonna get cussed, don't really know why..

Haha, thing is most of us do like the above in moderation and when done properly, just not when people think its the be all and end all of drum and bass.

giggidy
glenn_quagmire_1920x1200.png

skibba used to b sick gone off him a bit used to hate bassman but started listenin to him more n more for the past year or 2 and the rest of SDC. so its bassman for me

i cant remember the name of my favourite tune i was lookin for it for ages then i found it but now i forgot what its called, i think its a shy fx tune, its at 13:00 mins on chase n status @ breakin science 6th birthday. bassman rinses to it!!!

found it its called this style by shy fx

Last edited:
JenJen. You really have brightened my day! Nice to have a bit of energy in the threads!

All about skibba over bassman. Dont really rate him at all TBH.

Fav tune of all time is probably Trinity-Dune (or machette)

Back
Top Bottom