Mix of new/original East Coast Techstep Darkness...

Indidjinous

Direct download: http://www.musicv2.com/listen.php?m=61183

The mix is called Transplanted because it features collaborations with all the East Coast artists I’ve hooked up with since I moved out to DC from Cali back in 07.

Noistek of Maryland specializes in newskool hardcore drum n’ bass and his remix of “In the Trenches” is in my opinion one of his most awesome productions to date. “Nightcrawler” and “Feeding Frenzy” are both collaborative efforts that bridge my half-time tendencies with his frenetic beat patterns.

From Virginia, TRA-35’s remix of “Under the Radar” is a haunting amen-infused journey into the menacing realm of dark, choppy tech-step. His attention to detail and crisp breaks make this track stand out.

CJ Weaver, who currently lives in Pennsylvania, excels at creating rolling neurofunk and tripped out, abstract beats. My remix of his “Flash Freeze” is a melancholy and bass-heavy twist on the original, marked by a hip-hop tempo snare throughout giving it a slower feel. His atmospheric remix of "Feral" is a steppy interpretation with beats that stay true to the original.

Virginia Beach’s mighty Phrantik of the Rebel Force crew weighs in with Oddisee (together they are Embalment) on Stomper, a track that employs a minimal but brutal half-time break sprinkled with thrashing amen edits.

I teamed up with New Jersey’s J-Dub on “Ozone”, which is an old-school sounding track with a big, wallowing bassline and fierce drum patterns.

Hailinig from Florida, GeeVious cultivates a unique brand of industrial and cinematic drum n’ bass. His reworked version of “Wrecking Ball” employs massive bass tones and a variety of rugged drum patterns.

Last but not least, an MC, who prefers to remain nameless, delivers wicked rhythms over blended breaks in “Sound React.”

As for my solo tracks, they were mostly produced at a faster tempo than my last batch, and subsequently turned out to be a bit more intense and harder than my usual sound.

Transplanted

1. Flash Freeze (Indidjinous remix)…………...…..……...CJ Weaver
2. So Begins…………………………………………..............……Indidjinous
3. Insidious ……………………………………….….............……Indidjinous
4. Ugly Motherfucker….……………………….........….………Indidjinous
5. Under the Radar (TRA-35 remix)………....…………...Indidjinous
6. Sound React…………………..……Indidjinous feat. anonymous MC
7. Raw Power………………...........................……….……Indidjinous
8. In the Trenches (Noistek remix)………..………..………Indidjinous
9. Nightcrawler……………………….……….........Noistek & Indidjinous
10. Contemplate & Destroy……….......…………….…………Indidjinous
11. Stomper.…….Embalment (Phrantik & Oddisee) & Indidjinous