Budget CD Deck

Lunos

VIP Junglist
am looking for a reliable CD deck with a price limit of £200-250

any ideas guys

smarty, have you used one of them? i'm keen to know what the jog wheel is like.... also, does it have a vinyl mode like the pioneer series?

@don't_sleep used the 9, own the 4. great for what they are, won't find much better in that price range and i think the majority of people on here will tell you the same.

As i'm starting to play out more due to a residency i've become so towards getting the equipment that is used most in clubs. I feel that if your using the same shit as 90% of the clubs, then really you should feel confortable infront of that kit as you have it yourself.

i'm fully going for industry standard (to answer cdj 800/1000) from now on so i can smash it in my bedroom, and just as good in a club. But before anyone ses i'm not saying that you shouldnt experiment and go with what you like best, just maybe consider making your life that little bit easier in the long run. if your lucky you could pik up a cdj800 mk1 for £250 no worries

I'd love it to see andy C rinsing on some nurmark belt drives, garentted to still smash it :)

where do you get a cdj800 mk1 for £250 from? and don't say ebay. but if you are guna say ebay, then say ebay.

and then show me where.

pioneer cdj 800 mk1's are junk. dont bother with that.
check out ebay to see if u can get a used cdj800 mk2.
the axis 9 arent bad. a friend of mine has a pair and he like them a lot.

for your price range, your best bet would probably be the axis 9. if u ever need to upgrade, you can always pawn em off to one of your mates anyways...

pioneer cdj 800 mk1's are junk. dont bother with that.
check out ebay to see if u can get a used cdj800 mk2.
the axis 9 arent bad. a friend of mine has a pair and he like them a lot.

for your price range, your best bet would probably be the axis 9. if u ever need to upgrade, you can always pawn em off to one of your mates anyways...

big up bro (y)

do you know if anything apart from the Pioneer's which have that 'Master Tempo' thing or is it unique to them.

I love my technics 1210's too much to go to CD but I am considering addind a CDJ as a 3rd deck to mix 3 tracks together or scratch while a mix is going

big up the axis 9!

had one since just after christmas, £220 from whybuynew.com, these babies are great.

don't bother getting a pioneer unless you can really afford it, once you get used to using an axis a pioneer is more or less the same , just slightly different button layout, i have no problem switching between my axis 9 and my mate's cdj800.

Back
Top Bottom