Getting sick...

Skanknasty

I am personally getting sick of jump up threads which are made and haters coming on telling people who enjoy jump up that what they are listening to is shit its just a sub genre etc. I enjoy most types of dnb so feel i am completely in the middle of this 'war'.

If you simply dont like jump up dont view the thread cause it is not in your intrests you are obviously bored. You know that someone when you view it someone who loves jump up will write something which you will disagree with and 'hey presto' another argument.

I have not started this thread to start an argument but would just like people to read it and see that there is no point in fighting over the internet. Its like the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded.

vader-fail.jpg

Another week in dnbforum nearly rolls by with a thread about this overdiscussed, overated subject. We only had 3 hours to go, you've let us all down tbh mate :teeth:

just take it into account cause it happens all the time i was trying to fukin knock some logic into your dumb heads... you are possibly some of the biggest neeks in the world finding fucking pictures to reply to this thread.. grow up and do something instead of sit on a forum getting kicks with your internet mates seeing who can be the biggest arsehole.

I said i didnt want any arguments but with the wankers like you on the forum its fucking hard.

Back
Top Bottom