Changing User Names

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
I've been getting an increasing number of private messages asking me to change User Names. This is something we don't actively support so I won't be honouring any further requests unless there is a very good reason for the update.

I dread to think how many other requests the Mods are getting if I'm getting almost one a day.

Finally, updating the case of your User Name is not a valid reason e.g. djusername to DJUserName

Thanks.

Bump, but I would.

I feel my username is a bit too clunky (mainly to write when I log in) and would prefer it shortened to Montpellier for two reasons:
1 - ease my pain when I log in
2 - the representation of my production moniker.

Could I get my username changed to "VURSO" (no "s)

Reason: Was about to re-signup but I was notified I already have an account (made in 08). Rather than creating a whole new account it would be great if you couild just change this account's username. Thanks in advance.

A whole new account, are you serious? You wrote 42 posts in something under 4 years... If you would have spent 4 years to reach 1000 posts and don't want to go back to no custom avatar, I'd understand, but come on dude, 42?

Just make a new account.

A whole new account, are you serious?

I wasn't implying that it takes a lot of effort to create a new account. It just seems pointless creating a new one when I already have one.

Edit: And it's annoying to create a new email address to make a new account on here, rather than a mod/admin change my username. Guess I'll stick with this u/n.

Last edited:
...Yeah, I need a name change.
Regardless of the fact it's still a new account, I got attached to it already :(.
Far too much of a chance for it to be misread, remember kids, don't register for places when you're not 100% sober.

Can it be changed to Genocide or Mobius?

...Yeah, I need a name change.
Regardless of the fact it's still a new account, I got attached to it already :(.
Far too much of a chance for it to be misread, remember kids, don't register for places when you're not 100% sober.

yeah tell me about it.

still. at least I'm not called Misty Rape...

Back
Top Bottom