Changing User Names

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
I've been getting an increasing number of private messages asking me to change User Names. This is something we don't actively support so I won't be honouring any further requests unless there is a very good reason for the update.

I dread to think how many other requests the Mods are getting if I'm getting almost one a day.

Finally, updating the case of your User Name is not a valid reason e.g. djusername to DJUserName

Thanks.

Once month? Definatly not true. I just don't spam the forum to get my own avatar. No opinion, no post.
Saying i'm gay mate?

no* i'm saying you're a woman on the blob. learn to read between the lines... get the joke. i won't always explain every time i take the piss out of you

no* i'm saying you're a woman on the blob. learn to read between the lines... get the joke. i won't always explain every time i take the piss out of you

Haha. o_O Thank you for explaining. You made my day safety. :not_worth
Having a bad mood man? Saw you argueing with Scotty too. And then you say i'm on the blob...

Now let's get back to you being 30 and setting a good example to young geezers like me, right? Dnb unites, be friendly man.

Last edited:
Haha. o_O Thank you for explaining. You made my day safety. :not_worth
Having a bad mood man? Saw you jumping on Fes too. And then you say i'm on the blob...

Now let's get back to you being 30 and setting a good example to young geezers like me, right? Dnb unites, be friendly man.

you saw me jumping on fes? you're gonna set few hearts racing saying that kind of thing. they love a bit of homoerotica around here.

seriously, if you can't take a little joke, or even understand a little joke, you might be in the wrong place, because there are bigger, badder wolves than me on this forum.

let's re-cap why i made the joke and maybe you might understand why it was all in good fun. you said... you only come on once a month. i read that, and related it to a woman coming on her period once a month and made a joke of it. you neither understood the joke or saw the point of it once i tried to explain it to you.

now if you still feel aggreived about it, take it up with fes

you saw me jumping on fes? you're gonna set few hearts racing saying that kind of thing. they love a bit of homoerotica around here.

seriously, if you can't take a little joke, or even understand a little joke, you might be in the wrong place, because there are bigger, badder wolves than me on this forum.

let's re-cap why i made the joke and maybe you might understand why it was all in good fun. you said... you only come on once a month. i read that, and related it to a woman coming on her period once a month and made a joke of it. you neither understood the joke or saw the point of it once i tried to explain it to you.

now if you still feel aggreived about it, take it up with fes

Yeah, i was editing it, just before you saw it i guess... It was this other guy, with fes. The thing i saw was with scotty. Doesn't matter, forget it.

I can take the joke man, don't worry. For the record, i said it hasn't been long since i'm on. On dnbforum i meant, you know that i'm pretty new here too (since may 09)...

No bad feelings on this side, your joke wasn't that big of a deal after all. We really got off on the wrong foot man, damn. x) Don't see me as the whiny belgian youngster, will you? ;D

Oh, and sorry to the rest of you guys, no homo-erotica here, i'm deeply sorry for the disappointment. (;

cheers

Yeah, i was editing it, just before you saw it i guess... It was this other guy, with fes. The thing i saw was with scotty. Doesn't matter, forget it.

I can take the joke man, don't worry. For the record, i said it hasn't been long since i'm on. On dnbforum i meant, you know that i'm pretty new here too (since may 09)...

No bad feelings on this side, your joke wasn't that big of a deal after all. We really got off on the wrong foot man, damn. x) Don't see me as the whiny belgian youngster, will you? ;D

Oh, and sorry to the rest of you guys, no homo-erotica here, i'm deeply sorry for the disappointment. (;

cheers

fair enough. i actually have quite a soft spot for belgian youngsters

fair enough. i actually have quite a soft spot for belgian youngsters

That's nice. Just don't say that when you come to belgium. We have quite a bad reputation with pedophelia here, so if you're going to say it like that... ;D
It's always fun when guys from the uk come to belgium. Extremely fun when it's skream, benga and sub focus, like next week. Ah man, that'll be the shit. Dubstep night with skream and benga on friday, sub focus on saturday. Holiday the week afterwards, first two days of school are schooltrip to germany, wednesday is armistice day. Ahh, school is a blast, especially when we don't have to go... (;

That's nice. Just don't say that when you come to belgium. We have quite a bad reputation with pedophelia here, so if you're going to say it like that... ;D
It's always fun when guys from the uk come to belgium. Extremely fun when it's skream, benga and sub focus, like next week. Ah man, that'll be the shit. Dubstep night with skream and benga on friday, sub focus on saturday. Holiday the week afterwards, first two days of school are schooltrip to germany, wednesday is armistice day. Ahh, school is a blast, especially when we don't have to go... (;

as apposed to other places with a good reputation for kiddy fiddling.. like it gets offered in holiday brochers as a sales point etc.. yea i hear ya ..:clown:

:teeth:

I registered a LONG time ago and no longer really use this name.

Is it possible to have it changed to 'z8Jay'? Please? :)

Can I change my name, I have a valid reason. Its crap.

Also I would like to change my name so everyone knows who I really am. :) But obviously Im not going to tell you until you say the magic "yes"

:)

Is there any chance I could change my user name then? my excuse is that I didnt have a dj name when I signed up but do now so pretty peas:rosie:

Back
Top Bottom