Truth

u know scotty!??!?!?!

the man's a geezer, he donesn't drink or do drugs got the whole "high on life" thing going on
he's meant to be battling Thesaurus in the near future, bit of promo for his album which will be dropping later this year

expect big tings

u know scotty!??!?!?!

the man's a geezer, he donesn't drink or do drugs got the whole "high on life" thing going on
he's meant to be battling Thesaurus in the near future, bit of promo for his album which will be dropping later this year

expect big tings

Fireal!? that would be big! shall see him tonight at a hip hop night, i might just ask him

Fireal!? that would be big! shall see him tonight at a hip hop night, i might just ask him

ye he's a mate of a good friend of mine, met him at his 21st a few weeks ago

my mate was saying that him and 2 others (can't really remember names atm but i think 1 of them is also form ipswish..,) a battling thesaurus in a few weeks, think it's the UK freestylers trying to get abit more rep, get a few more ppl coming over/going over there

truth will give him a run for his money, could probably take him, i've seen him freestyle and he is something else

saw him last night and he said the Thesaurus thing is defo gonna happen, sometime at the beginning of April somewhere in London but the promoters are still looking for a venue, might be an open event still not 100% on that yet but i'll be there fo'sho ;)

GONNA BE BIG!!!

cool man, i dont know him personally but sort of know some people from his camp, ipswich is a small place

i saw him last saturday in my local drink hole didnt speak to him i will do next time tho

cheers blad, just been to that pub he just spat, hes gonna make it man

bigz

jimmy green in the backround sittin in the ledge Big dj!

wassup people

Just wanted to sign up to say thank you for the kind words......really apprecaited, im pretty shocked that i got a look here!

please check up rapsploitationsessions.blogspot.com and the rapsploitation sessions facebook group.

Back
Top Bottom