Complete Beginners Guide To Dj'ing

DJ MIXER PRO 2.0.3

DJ MIXER PRO 2.0.3

The Best DJ Software for Mac OS X and Windows.
Complete DJ Mixing Software in Dual-Deck-Style!

DJ Mixer Pro includes all the advanced features a real DJ needs. Download Free Trial Now!

I won't open a new thread on this, but: I finally managed to buy a pair of Technics1200. Thing is I bought em without any needle/cartridge/headshell... And I'm a total noob. Which ones would you recommend me and why?

Thanks a lot!

Jack

I won't open a new thread on this, but: I finally managed to buy a pair of Technics1200. Thing is I bought em without any needle/cartridge/headshell... And I'm a total noob. Which ones would you recommend me and why?

Thanks a lot!

Jack

ortofon concordes mate, not cheap but the quality they deliver is amazing

lol. Thanks for the advice mates! ...And (if I'm not going too much OT) which online vinyl shops would you recommend me? Specially in terms of second-hand items.

Thanks again! :)
I'll keep contributing when I can! :)

Jack

ortofon concordes mate, not cheap but the quality they deliver is amazing

Ive been looking at some needles aswell and didnt really want to spend any more than £80.00 - £100.00 at a pushh for a pair.
was looking at some Numark's but my friend said probably best to go with the ortofon's due to the quality of them and Numark fairly new at making them.
Is that about right? or can anyone recommend a Pair for about the £80.00 quid mark that are gonna be alright for me as basically my first set!

Cheers :)

anyone help with MIDI controllers? any advicwe on which one is best? and best price

Depends how serious you are bro. If you just want to see if its something you want to persue.. Then go for a midi controller, but speaking from experience they're shit. Nothing compares to cdj's or 1210's. And having a midi controller for a year majorly set me back mixing-wise. They taught me nothing about proper mixing and the way I see it I wasted a year. Day I got my 1210's is a day i'll never regret.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ive been looking at some needles aswell and didnt really want to spend any more than £80.00 - £100.00 at a pushh for a pair.
was looking at some Numark's but my friend said probably best to go with the ortofon's due to the quality of them and Numark fairly new at making them.
Is that about right? or can anyone recommend a Pair for about the £80.00 quid mark that are gonna be alright for me as basically my first set!

Cheers :)

Can't go wrong with some Stanton 500's for a budget pair. Most decks I see for sale, technics or not, come with them now anyway.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom