Replacement on Stylus

fserna

VIP Junglist
Sup.

I'm looking into replacing my old stylus that came with some decks that I bought since I believe the Stylus are worn out. I have these ATM.

1131975610-10378.jpg

Any suggestions to replace the Stylus?

I've come across on the Stanton DS3 Master Replacement Stylus, but would this be alright? I'm not looking for something fancy dancy, but something to get me back on the decks. Plus they are cheap also.

DS-3.jpg

Also. One more question. Do they have to be Stanton or could they be another brand?

Also came across this one.

G3.jpg

Do you mean you have carts but you need to replace the stylus or are you looking to buy whole you new carts & stylus, I don't really understand? Don't hold me to this but I'm pretty sure you have to buy the correct stylus for each cartridge, not too sure if you can mix and match.

You don't have to buy Stantons. Ortofon and Numark also make really good carts/stylus. It just depends on how much you want to spend on them really as the more pricey they are, the better they are going to be.

Yeah. I was told the same, but I already have the carts. Just need to replace the stylus on them. I'm not looking to spend more money. I've already wasted money. I found the same kind that I have online at djdeals.com

Last edited:
Well the stylus on them seem to be worn out and I just wanna replace them with new one's. So yeah. Gonna think about ordering what I came across. Only run about $20.00 a piece.

Back
Top Bottom