ARE MC'S DEAF OR IS IT JUST WHEN IT COMES TO VOCAL TUNES?

Does anyone else not see red when they hear a vocal tune come in and yet the MC carries on regardless? I can understand up and coming MC's as they're simple and don't know any better but when its veteran MC's I dont get it, why can't they just shut up or at least calm down and maybe spit a word every now and again. Only ones Ive really noticed do shut up are Eksman, SP MC and Fearless

Does anyone else not see red when they hear a vocal tune come in and yet the MC carries on regardless? I can understand up and coming MC's as they're simple and don't know any better but when its veteran MC's I dont get it, why can't they just shut up or at least calm down and maybe spit a word every now and again. Only ones Ive really noticed do shut up are Eksman, SP MC and Fearless

I agree 100 % but even the MCs you mentioned not doing it, did and do it..

you seem to forget that dnb is all about the mc's and the last thing that should ever happen is the focus moving away from them.

Yeh does get abit annoying when MCs try chattin over Vocals...

its the promoters faults really..... they are the ones booking un-profesional MCs.... theres no quality control these days....

Yeh does get abit annoying when MCs try chattin over Vocals...

its the promoters faults really..... they are the ones booking un-profesional MCs.... theres no quality control these days....

so tru blud! i hate it when they do that.

also u dont get as many live p.a's these days... i wud die to hear an mc fats live p.a, "drop it down... bpbpbpbpbpbpbpb"

not enuff soul in the mcing these days, bring back darrison, etc!

Normally I would be in here straight away hating on mc's for this, but I went to a illegal rave before christmas, Frisko and Logic were mcing for those that dont know they are the mc's from Ruthless combination, anyway Back to your roots - Friction and K-tee Remix got dropped they mc'd along with the tune an got most of the ravers to do the same I actually thought it was pretty cool an joined in. I supose it would depend on the tune tho, a more melodic vocal tune an they would probly have ruined it but I guess I'm trying to say it depends on the tune.

Normally I would be in here straight away hating on mc's for this, but I went to a illegal rave before christmas, Frisko and Logic were mcing for those that dont know they are the mc's from Ruthless combination, anyway Back to your roots - Friction and K-tee Remix got dropped they mc'd along with the tune an got most of the ravers to do the same I actually thought it was pretty cool an joined in. I supose it would depend on the tune tho, a more melodic vocal tune an they would probly have ruined it but I guess I'm trying to say it depends on the tune.

yer a b it of call and response is always good, and with a tune like back to ur roots its all good. but i think the point there making here is when an mc carries on spitting their own bars over a tune that has mcing, or singing in it. its stupid!

do u think sometimes sound engineers just dont bother turning mics up cause they get so jarred of mc's shoutin down the mic all night? i reckon they do!

yer a b it of call and response is always good, and with a tune like back to ur roots its all good. but i think the point there making here is when an mc carries on spitting their own bars over a tune that has mcing, or singing in it. its stupid!

In that case it does my head in, especially if they are spitting their own bars its just rediculous.

Before now when Ive been playing and Ive got an MC who doesnt work with me but against me Ive been known to unplug the mic, its great cos it usually takes them a moment before they realise, classic everytime, does wonders for their ego's : )

Back
Top Bottom