help! looking for this one track for the past 10 years! :(

stella

hello...

i'm new here, and would love some help to identify this track! i believe it came out anywhere from 96-98, it was a remix of a re-make of an old eagles song called "i can't tell you why". i believe the group that re-made it was called brownstone?? anywho, it was an rnb version of it that turned into what i remember as a very sick dnb track... i don't know if this is a white label or not, but i've been looking for it off and on for a long time now. i would love to have this track to listen to, i'm not a d.j. at all nor do i have any pretense to try. i just would highly appreciate it if anyone can direct me to this song: download, where to buy, a mix that has this track, anything!

thanks so much in advance!!

stella

Thats on 'Rinse Out' records, it's called The Funk by Mystic, the flip side is called bounce.
The cat no is RINSE 010

Hope you find a copy!!

thank y'all so much! i thought i would never find this track, i started thinking maybe i made this song up in my mind or that if i ever found it- it wouldn't be nearly as good as i had remembered it.

the only problem i have is now i need to just download it as i don't have a record player and i live in nyc. if anyone has any suggestions for a technologically retarded person such as me, i'd be even more grateful!

thanks!
:)

Back
Top Bottom