Sound Card

'm-audio audiophile'
not sure of specs, what you need, what they do, but ive heard good things about that brand (y)

Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Sound Card

or

Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro

I have always read to steer well clear of Sound Blaster for music production. They are more for gamers...

I have an M-Audio Audiophile 2496. This is one of the cheaper ones in the range (about £49) but I get brilliant latency with Cubase.

I have an M-Audio Audiophile 2496. This is one of the cheaper ones in the range (about £49) but I get brilliant latency with Cubase.

I have one of those too, excellent card for the money. It is brilliant with FL Studio. I got mine second hand as well so it was even cheaper. Would def recommend (y)

I have one of those too, excellent card for the money. It is brilliant with FL Studio. I got mine second hand as well so it was even cheaper. Would def recommend (y)

thats what i wanted to hear lol..

Will be running Alesis M1 520 monitors so should have some pretty nice sound goin down right?..

Is it worth the extra money to get the one i posted above?..

Dont know much about all the specs and stuff, dont understand it lol.

thats what i wanted to hear lol..

Will be running Alesis M1 520 monitors so should have some pretty nice sound goin down right?..

Is it worth the extra money to get the one i posted above?..

Dont know much about all the specs and stuff, dont understand it lol.

If you want nothing fancy but just a really good card with low latency, 2496 audiophile all the way. If you're looking for more expansion in terms of ins/outs, fx and external stuff, look further but mind your wallet suddenly stretching like a vagina.

Back
Top Bottom