WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP CLOGGING UP THIS AREA WITH TRACKS?!?

Agreed man. It's not the clogging that's bothering me as much as it reads in the first fucking sticky header and people dont bother even reading that or taking part on the forum, contributing, just interested in pushing their own tracks on everyone's face. Ignorance is not a bliss.

1 bit of advice is its kinda hard to notice. only just realised it was there. lol or maybe im a numpty :)

i dont understand why you can post a track without no other posts. surely you should have to review a couple tracks before at least.

I did open my first post with a track and put it in the wrong forum, but i'd like to let you know i'm here to stay! and i now know the right forum.. i think...

if its ya first post and its your tune no problem, but the words NEW TALENT AND TRACK REVIEWS kinda says to me "if you have a tune you want reviewed, put it here." doesnt usually annoy me but im using this forum more now and seeing tracks in the general production talk is like....uh.......how could you not have seen that NTATR before scrolling down.

i dont understand why you can post a track without no other posts. surely you should have to review a couple tracks before at least.

dude i knowwwwwwww. happens all the time, first post is with a tune asking feedback, and often every post that follows is the same, its fucking childish. dont think it can be regulated though. but i do leave feedback anyway, i like to see the production forum running as production is a burning interest of mine

its a good idear. but i dont know how to implement it

i think its down to the admin if u guys were gna put a request in, its all about the code, i know a couple sites where u need to do 5 detailed reviews (100 words each) before u can apply for "producer" status and start uploading ur own tracks, encourages peeps to really dig deep (or cut n paste haha and those are the dudes that get banned)

but that works more for sites where u upload ur tune directly to the site as opposed to putting links up to ur myspace player etc

like acidplanet and reverbnation? wouldnt work here i dont think. guess we just got to keep truckin or... you know

ya same principal, although they are more producer sites that have their own player (and rate system etc) eg www.drumnbass.be/music and also garageband i beleive but i don't know too much bout that site. but all good man a lot of sites still work the way u guys do :) like doa and dnba

and tbh some of the more experienced and established producers don't want their tunes up on other players for fear of getting ripped so they stick to their own

Its bound to happen, always will,. you cant really say to people who come ona forum that they cannot post a tune for review becuase they havent listened and reviewed anyone elseses. Thats childish, its down to the posters, if you feel that someone hasnt done enough to warrant a review then dont do it.

I see my post about the EP has been moved, that wasnt a tune review i put that post in the correct forum, the reaosn i put the ep bit in this forum is to keep the producers i know here updated on the release as not all the producers on ther go on main forum. but obviously thats wrong hahaha

Back
Top Bottom