Black Audio (BAC) - fresh tunes from Perth, Australia

meXXah

Black Audio Cult
Hey dnbforum - BAC is a crew (Based in Perth) formed of three producers, two vocalists, one emcee & one dj : here are a few tracks that we've occasionally got together for sets, have a listen and let us know what you think...
Hosted tracks on mp3.com.au (we will be temporarily using these servers until other arrangements are organised)

..:: 09/10 Update::..

.: Intelligent/Ambient : .
Black Audio Cult - Tumour (tnb/ambient)
Black Audio Cult - Vash (ambient dnb)
Black Audio Cult - Infrasektor (ambient dnb) [WIP: Currently a framework. Finished track will feature a full vocal track by Tekra, and obviously not that 'fresh' sample]
Black Audio Cult - Spire (experimental dnb) [WIP: Preview track, fresh mix of sounds, strong detroit influences]

.: Hardstep/Tekstep :.
BAC - TechGear[Vash Remix]
Black Audio Cult - Techgear[clip edit]
Black Audio Cult - Year3513[preview]

.: DarkCore :.
BAC - Majix[enter]

.: Electronica :.
BAC & Chris Shumack - Detox

.: Tracks _still_ awaiting upload :.
too many to list (50+)

:: meXXah :: Qure :: Vash :: Loxuz :: Muhadeeb :: Ch'n :: Tekra ::
If anyone would like to request production demos, Dj demos, etc you are most welcome to PM or email me, although i doubt any hardcopies will be available to most of you for a while.
[Due to Spam, All emails will be ignored unless the subject begins with "Black Audio Cult"]

Last edited:
Had a listen to Techgear first - the intro was a little too long, but in the mix it could work, when it breaks, its heavy as hell, drums are tight, the bassline is sick - nice piece of work!

Not really feeling Tumor - the sonar noise in the build up gets too repetative, and it didnt have enough impact - maybe beef the bass up a bit?

Infrasektior is hot - bubbling bass is wicked and carries it along with those rolling drums - id be intersted to hear it with vocals when they are done.

Well produced tunes overall- some a bit light for my taste, but i will defeinetly keep an ear out for what else is to come!

Cheers...
Techgear is actually a remix, so the online clip is missing out on alot of vocal developments - there are a few copies of the vocal version banging around, but none are to be placed online as of yet.

Thx for the feedback - after a few arrangements are sorted out, we have many many tunes to get online - but that's pretty much the last of the intelligent/ambient gear from us. :mad:

::BAC - Year3513 is now up, the link has been added to the thread topic::
BAC has been busy recently, with new projects nearing completion and the unfortunate 'loss' of the BAC soundsystem that has been a major hindering factor in getting new audio up. Tracks are on the way:
:: 'BAC - Techgear[Vash remix]' :: 'BAC & Chris Shumack - Detox' :: 'BAC - TechGear[Loxuz remix]' :: the list goes on...
peace

Back
Top Bottom